- Python language introduction
- Installation of Python
- Features and advantages of Python
- Python basics- commands, keywords, data types
- Deployment of Python IDE
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Python Certification Training Course will help you develop a firm foundation in Python. It enables the candidate to write efficient and dynamic Python codes. The course curriculum encompasses all major packages essential for coding with Python. The curriculum covers Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, Web scraping libraries, Scikit-Learn, Lambda function, and Matplotlib.
Further, the Python Certification Training Programme by Intellipaat is built by industry experts to help you learn both- introductory and advanced- Python concepts. The course has a diverse curriculum in which you will be learning Hadoop streaming, Machine Learning, MapReduce, and Deep Learning. Moreover, Python is a dynamic programming language that can be used for cross-platform operation scaling and easy deployment.
In addition, the Intellipaat Python Certification Training features engaging instructor-led sessions that are coupled with assignments and projects to help you acquire hands-on experience. Intellipaat also offers job assistance to its learners. Upon satisfactorily completing the course, Intellipaat will certify you as a Python Programmer.
- Instructor-led training
- 50 hours of course project
- 1:1 doubt sessions
- Schedule flexibility
- 24 x 7 technical assistance
- Graduation certificate
- Instructor-led training
- Practical projects
- Hands on training
- Flexible learning
- Course completion certificate
- Job assistant program
- Online training
- Job assistance
Course and certificate fees
Candidates can pay the fee for the Python Training and Certification in a lump sum or instalments. The applicable net price also includes a GST amount. Besides, you can apply the coupon code, if any. Intellipaat routinely offers variable discounts on course fees as well.
Python Certification Training Course Fee Details:
Instructor-led Online Training
Rs. 22,743 (plus GST)
Self Paced Training
Rs. 12,996 (plus GST)
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The Python Certification Training by Intellipaat is best-suited for the following professionals: -
- Python Enthusiasts
- Business Intelligence Managers
- Software Developers
- Project Managers
- ETL Professionals
- Big Data Specialists
- Data Analytics Professionals
Basic programming knowledge is sufficient to enroll in the Intellipaat Python Certification Training Course.
Certificate Qualifying Details:
To become eligible for the Intellipaat Python Programmer certification, you have to score at least 60 percent in the Python quiz successfully. Candidates also need to complete all assigned projects. Expert trainers will review your projects.
What you will learn
After completing the Python Certification Training course, these are some of the skills you will acquire:
- In-depth understanding of the necessary core concepts and principles of Python
- Ability to work with functions, class defining, and operations
- Knowledge of the machine learning algorithms used in Python
- Familiarity with functions and packages such as Pandas, NumPy, and SciPy
- Understanding to perform exception handling, multithreading, and web scraping
- Performing module imports through the use of arithmetic functions
- Skill in creating soup objects using the input HTML file
To get enrolled in the Python Certification Training Course by Intellipaat, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Intellipaat.
- Next, browse the website for the “Python Certification Training” course and tap on the tab.
- A new page opens, click on the “Enroll Now” tab.
- Now, you reach the fee section. You will get diverse options to pick from as per your preference. The instructor-led online training is, however, preferred.
- You can select a batch from the available online training batches and click on the tab.
- This will prompt the option for "Checkout" on your screen. Click on it.
- Now, you have to log in to your Facebook/Google/Intellipaat account to proceed further.
- View the billing details and select the preferred payment method. Make the payment.
Filling the form
To register for the Python Certification Training Course by Intellipaat, sign up on Intellipaat with your Facebook/Google/Intellipaat account. Select the course on choice and the mode of learning. Proceed with checkout to view the billing details. Select the payment method and successfully make the payment to confirm enrolment.
Python Essentials and Setup
Python language Basic Constructs
- Built-in data types in Python
- Learn classes, modules, Str(String), Ellipsis Object, Null Object, Ellipsis, Debug
- Basic operators, comparison, arithmetic, slicing and slice operator, logical, bitwise
- Loop and control statements while, for, if, break, else, continue.
- Writing OOP concepts
- OOPs paradigm
- Connecting to a database
- Lambda expressions
- Objects and classes
- Python functions, parameters, and return types
- Understand Python database connection
- MySQL installation on windows
Mathematical Computing with NumPy
- Array and matrix
- Standard deviation
- Indexing and broadcasting array
- Conditional probability
Scientific Computing with SciPy
- Functions building on NumPy
- Optimize and integrate
- SciPy and Bayes theorem
Data Visualisation with Matplotlib
- Plotting charts and graphs
- API of MatPlotLib
ML and Data Analysis with Pandas
- Python data frames
- Data operations
- Import data from CSV, JSON, SQL database, Excel to data frame
- Value error
- RAISE of exception
- Arithmetic expressions
- Random list
Race Condition and Multi-threading
- Threads introduction
- Thread functions
- Finish multi-threads
- Create a multi-thread
- Race condition
Functions and Packages
- Namespace and scoping
- Importing modules
- Arithmetic operations and modules
- Local and global functions
- Search path
- Filter functions
- Python packages
- Pointer assignments
- Web scraping in Python
- Python parser installation
- Beautifulsoup installation
- Create soup object with input HTML
- Web scraping libraries
- Searching for tree
- Output print
- Partial or full parsing
How it helps
Intellipaat's Python Certification Training helps you master the dynamic object-oriented language- Python. Through the course curriculum, you will develop a grasp of the core concepts essential for becoming an adept Python Programmer. The programme is delivered by field professionals who boast relevant experience and expertise in programming with Python. You will achieve fluency in advanced topics such as Hadoop Streaming and Machine Learning with Python.
Furthermore, the Online Python Certification Training Course lets you interact with instructors, hold one-on-one doubt sessions, and have the flexibility of schedule per your comfort and timetable. The course houses several features such as job assistance and guided projects that will equip you with hands-on experience of working with Python with various packages and platforms. Besides, Intellipaat will certify you as a Python Programmer upon satisfactory completion of the course. The certification will enable you to exhibit the magnitude of your expertise.
Yes, my specializing in Python, you can bag a job. However, it is advisable to develop an entire set of skills to acquire the best-suited job profile.
Intellipaat has a tie-up with over 80 multinationals globally such as Sony, TCS, Cognizant, and Standard Chartered, among others. This vast network enables Intellipaat to place its learners in significant positions in excellent global companies. Besides, Intellipaat offers CV and job interview preparation.
You can simply pay the extra amount to switch to the online instructor-led training. You will be notified about the very next batch open for enrolment, and you can start learning again.
For the Python Certification Training course, you should have a basic understanding of programming languages.
The answer to this question entirely depends on the skills that you possess and is thus, highly variable. Recruiters look for an up-to-date skill-set while hiring, and so, you can give competition to academically trained Python Programmers, if you have advanced skills and better expertise in the field.
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.