after getting 79% in 2018 in mp board can I get use of mukhyamantri meghavi chatra yojna in 3rd drop
If you already applied once in mukhyamantri meghavi chatra yojna then you can't apply twice in this yojna..you can use this yojna only once and yes you can use it in 3rd drop.
What is 12th passing certificate in mp board??
Hello, hope you are doing well!
The pass certificate states the fact that you have passed class 12.
The pass certificate displays the following things-
- School name
- It's affiliation
- The subjects in which you have passed
- The session
- Affirmation from the school principal i.e. mainly the school stamp
will new syllabus of MP BOARD class 9 affect NTSE-STAGE -I mp examination
I don't think many changes would occur with respect to exam purpose as only 30% is cut due to the situations
NTSE might make changes in their syllabus also according to the Syllabus of colleges because paper is made every year and they MIGHT make some changes
Following is the procedure to apply for NTSE 2021:
- Students who wish to answer NTSE can apply from their respective states.
- Students have to download the application form online from the site mentioned by exam authorities or you can find the form in the official website of NTSE.
- The form should be printed out, filled and should be submitted to their respective School principals for certification before the last date.
- For filling the form in offline mode, the forms will be available in the respective schools.
- There will be a admit card attached to the form which has to be filled by the candidates. It will be signed by the required authority and given back to candidate 15 days prior to exam.
- Once you receive the admit card, it is necessary to carry it during exam.
There are 2 stages for this exam. Once you are done with stage 1, the results will be out on online mode on their official website. You can then answer the stage 2 or not depending upon whether you qualified for stage 1.
The application forms for stage 1 will be out in the month of October. The admit cards will be released in November. Stage 1 exam is expected to be conducted on 12-13 December 2020.Revisit our site for updated information and official website and you can make contact to your school administration for these purpose they would help and make it more clear in-person.
i have scored 79.8 in 12th mp board ,my common rank in jee is 327000 and obc rank is 118000 am i eligible for medhavi yojna ?
The eligibility criteria for Medhavi Yojna is as follows:
- Be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Have passed Class 12 with 70% or more marks (if appeared through Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh) or have obtained 85% or more marks (if appeared through CBSE/ICSE Board).
- Have an annual parent/guardian income of less than INR 6 lakh from all sources.
- Have enrolled at an undergraduate level of course at a recognised university or institution.
- For engineering aspirants - The students who have qualified JEE Mains exam with a rank of less than 1,50,000 can apply for the scholarship.
According to the information you have given, you can apply under OBC Rank for this scholarship.
Hope this helped...
Check out our College Predictor for JEE Mains here: https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?icn=QnA&ici=qna_answer
Also check out our rank predictor for JEE Mains 2020 here: JEE Mains Rank Predictor
Hope this helped...
Good Luck !!
12th mp board maths syllabus 2021
MP Board Syllabus of class 12th Mathematics are,
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Linear Programming
If you want all subjects syllabus of 12th Board of MP you can go through this link: https://school.careers360.com/articles/mp-board-12th-syllabus
Hope this helps you.
All the Best!!!
assume that I got upto 100 rank in jee main 2021. Can I take admission in NIT Trichy because I got 63% in MP Board
The admission in all the nits are given on basis of jee mains rank.
If you are a general category student and have secured a hundred rank in in JEE Mains then you can easily get NIT Trichy and you can get any branch of your choice.
With this much rank in JEE Mains you can get any NIT or IIIT, not just only nit trichy. But you must pass the eligibility criteria of NIT to get a seat.
The eligibility criteria is -
You must qualify jee mains ( kf courses with very good ranks), and
If you are a general category student then you must pass your class 12th Board examinations with 75 percent or above.
Or if you are a SC / ST category student then you must pass your class 12th board exams with at least 65 percent.
If you secure a very good rank in jee mains but didn't pass the class 12th with 75% score ( for general) or with 65% score ( for sc / st ) then you will not get any seat in nit trichy and it doesn't matter that from which board you are, you will still be disqualified if you didn't pass any one of the eligibility criterias.
suppose I got rank 1 in jee main 2021 am I eligible for jee advanced because I got 63% in MP Board (OBC category) please answer me.
You got the first rank in JEE main 2021 so you are eligible for the JEE Advanced examination because you cross the cut off but to take admission in IIT's there is some criteria and you not under in this criteria because you got 63% in 12th and to take admission in IIT's 75 % is compulsory in 12th .So, you are not eligible for IIT's.
Im Sarthak Sharma looking for admission in IIIT bhopal. I passed my class 12th from MP board with 91%. My question is that can i get admission in institute by board perspective in CSE branch?
Hello Sarthak Sharma,
Since you want to apply for International Institute of Information and Technology, Bhopal, You need to answer an entrance exam called JEE Mains paper 1. Your eligibility criteria for answering this entrance exam is fulfilled since you have scored 50%+ in your class 12th.Note that you minimum score in in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should not be less than 50% each. The next step is to apply for the JEE Mains paper 1 and achieve a desired score in order to get into CSE branch.
when will mp board announce syllabus for 2021 session
Madhya Pradesh Board is likely to reduce its syllabus for the current year by 40%, following the course of CBSE and other state boards. Final dates of the declaration have not been finalised yet, you can follow the link below to stay updated.
class12th mp board hindi medium 2020/2021
MP boards are going to begin from 2nd march and at this time the exam takers should practice and solve model question papers.
you can check out this link for model questions of 12th MP boards Hindi medium
you can get the past year papers from the official website. Link is provided below
Hope it helps.
All the best!