bsc bed admission process kya h full details m koi bta sakta h ?
Bsc. B.ed is an integrated course which consists of two degrees in one that is Bachelor's of Science and Bachelor's of Education. B.ed is generally done to pursue you career in teaching. If we independently study these degree that is Bsc., Then you need to complete this course in two years and for B.ed it's two years course. But, with Bsc.B.ed integrated course, your degree will be completed in four years. It saves one year of yours.
The admission process is quite simple. Some universities take entrance test which covers your basic knowledge of matric subjects. And some colleges or universities gives direct admission in their institute.
There are many good colleges providing Bsc. b.ed integrated courses. The list of them are:-
- Jaipur National University ( JNU) , Jaipur
- Chandigarh University ( CU) , Chandigarh
- Sanskriti University , Mathura
- Pacific College of Teacher’s Education, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar
- Vidyabharti Trust College of BBA and BCA (VTCBB), Bardoli
- Central University of South Bihar (CUSB), Patna
- Abhilashi University, Himachal Pradesh
- DAV University, Jalandhar
Hope this helped.
All the Best!!
hello sir🙏🙏 , sir mujhe bed me admission lena h maine entrance diya h to usme state rank 240660 h aur mujhe raghukul se hi bed krna h qki mujhe yahi college chahiye to kya ho skta h is college me please sir tell me , agr counseling krwau to ????
i have scored 77.45% in class 12 . i belong to general cast.can i get admission in bed?
B.Ed Admission 2021 is taking place both through entrance exams and through merit-based admission. Students must graduate in order to be eligible for the B.Ed course. Entrance exams for B.Ed Admission 2021 are DU BEd, MP PRE BEd, IGNOU BED, UP BED JEE.
Depending on the university/college you wish to pursue it from, the exams may have another set of eligibility criteria. However, generally the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The candidates need to pass their graduation exam with a minimum of 50-55% overall marks from a recognized university. In the case of Bachelor of Technology or Post graduate students, the minimum marks obtained must be 55 %
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD are allowed a relaxation of 5% in the overall marks obtained.
- In particular, there is no specific age bar determined to pursue this course, but a few of the colleges ask for a minimum of 19 years of age for offering admission to this course.
- And above all the candidates in most cases must qualify the entrance examination
You can get more information on our page:
Admission open for BEd in St Mary College of teacher education for 2021?
Hope you’re doing well
St mary college of teachers education, Shillong is a co-ed college. The fees of b.ed course is around 1.5lakhs. This course require a graduate student to be eligible to apply.
The forms for year 2021 are not out yet. Please keep checking their official website for more details
To know more about the course and college please visit below attached link
samsul Uloom college is a/a+ college or not? whar is his fees for bed? ncte approved or not in 2021?
i want admission in bed in your college ,so upto which date i can get admission in bed here . please tell me the ladt date for admission
how much is the fees of b.ed full course?
If you specify about a particular college you are looking for or any particular district you are aiming for then I would be able to guide you in a better way. However, B.Ed is a 2 years course. The course can be pursued by candidates who have completed their graduation with a minimum score of 50-55% marks. The candidates must appear for the B. Ed entrance exam. The top entrance exams for BEd admission 2021 are DU B. The average fees for this course ranges from 20,000 to 50,000. The fees differs from college to college.
Hope this helps!