I have passed 12th with Biology. Now How can I complete 12th private with Mathematics ?
Hbse 10 2020 paper mathematics
kindly go through below link you can able to download HBSE 10th question papers of 2020 as well as previous question papers which will help you to prepare well-
For any further query feel free to ask!
Hope it helps! Good luck!
I have physics mathematics and chemistry in all years of graduation am i eligible for tgt science??
For the post of TGT (Science) the eligibility criteria are:
1. The candidate should have studied Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in all the years of graduation with atleast 50% marks in each subject.
2. The candidates with Honours Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry with atleast 50% marks in B.Sc should have studied other two subjects with atleast 50% marks in each of them at graduation level.
sir, may i want to know the ou engineering mathematics syallabus and jntu hyd mathematics syallabus and topics same or not...to teaching purpose
hello i am in bsc 3rd year and i want to appear for iit jam mathematics 2021.which iit is the best for msc in mathematics . and how much rank do i need to get into the best iit
There are several IITs that provide MSc/M.Tech in Mathematics course and they accept IIT JAM scores for admission into this course.
- IIT-Delhi - M.Tech. in mathematics and computing
- IIT- Kharagpur - M. sc. degree in mathematics and computing.
- IIT - Roorkee - M. sc. in applied mathematics
- IIT-Kanpur - M. sc. in mathematics and scientific computing.
If you want to pursue research and PhD in the field of algebra and analysis, then go for IIT Kanpur, which is one of the oldest IITs and is best in this field. If you want to eleborate your career in applied maths, then IIT Delhi must be your destination.
The IIT Jam cutoff will differ according to your category. For general category, the cutoff for MSc Mathematics was around 33.65 in 2020. In IIT Delhi, the closing rank for Applied Mathematics was 1302 for general category, 1500 for IIT Kanpur, 1603 for IIT Kharagpur and 1804 for IIT Roorke. So, the overall idea is that you must secure a rank around 1200 to get best IITs for MSc Mathematics.
Some preparation tips for IIT JAM Mathematics:-
Hope this helps!
should i take admission in phd(mathematics) in VIT VELLORE OR ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY? Which one is better?
For doing PhD in mathematics VIT Vellore is good as compared to Aligarh Muslim University. VIT Vellore has good faculty, infrastructure and the most important the placement. Vit is one of the best top ranking university. So it is better to do PhD there.
Hope this helps
where did i will take admission in phd(mathematics) VIT VELLORE OR ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY?
Vit vellore would be great choice over Aligarh muslim university. It has excellent infrastructure, faculty, labs, placements, sports facilities, a lot of diversity in students and a lot more. You will get to learn a lot in VIT vellore. So my suggestion is that you should go for VIT vellore.
can you please send me the PDF of mathematics physics chemistry updated syallabus for AP EAMCET 2021🙏🙏
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada releases the syllabus of AP EAMCET exam which is expected to be conducted in the third week of April in the 2021 session. The AP EAMCET 2021 syllabus will be released on official website along with the brochure for AP EAMCET exam . Candidates may note that AP EAMCET syllabus 2021 is divided into three sections - Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Also, the details of major topics and sub topics of these sections shall be provided by JNTUK in the AP EAMCET 2021 syllabus.
Please visit the below link for the detailed syllabus for all three subjects :
cpget model papers in oucet(cpget)in mathematics stream
Hope you are doing well!
There are lots of website available in google that will provide you model sample papers of Mathematics stream like schools360 and others.
You can refer to article present in careers360 related to CPGET Answer Key 2020, Question Papers - Download Here!
which one is better for the future comparing 1.m.sc mathematics 2.b.ed mathematics 3.mca
After completing MCA, aspirants can get employed in different corporations at various job roles across all industries for a better future. Some of the job roles after completing Master of Computer Application have been enlisted here for a better reference.
· App Developer – Responsible for the development, management, and design of mobile applications for platforms such as windows, android, IOS, etc.
· Business Analyst – Analysis of business opportunities, strength, weakness and strengths to start and operate a business smoothly.
· Database Engineer – Accountable for taking control of the operations, validity and relevance of the complex database system.
· Ethical Hacker – Experts who hijack a computer system to detect and discover the system vulnerabilities which could otherwise be exploited by any other hacker.
· Hardware Engineer – Produces hardware equipment, installs and scrutinises the system to make sure that the internet functions smoothly.
· Manual Tester – Physically test the software to make it fit for the end usage.
· Technical Writers - Writing documents which involve explaining the technical procedures such as product description, product manuals etc.
· Trouble-shooters – Ensuring smooth and simultaneous working of hardware and software for a timely delivery.
· Social Media Handler – Handle social media accounts for the promotion of products and services amongst the audience.
· Web Designer/Developer – Responsible for designing a website using creative skills on platforms such as world wide web, HTML, photoshop, etc.
All the best friend!