As an Indian, would I be able to get good job opportunities and packages here in India after doing my MBA from South Korea ? How valid and valuable is a South Korean MBA degree in India ? What would be the scopes for me ?
I got 14046 rank in aeee can I get cse in bangalore I am from ap if i get which scholarship i get
m bsc nursing kr rha hu kya muje y scholarship milegi or BPL bhi hu
5854 rank in aeee, is there a possibility for scholarship at amritapuri
AEEE I got 5000 rank in aeee exam . can I get cs with scholarship???
Through AEEE cutoff 2022, candidates will be able to know their closing ranks which they have secured to have higher chances of admission.You can check the previous year cut off in the given article https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/aeee-cutoff
how much scholarship for 1066 rank in amritha univercity
Hope you are doing great. The AICTE has approved Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for GATE scholarships. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham offers scholarships to non-GATE students. Students who have not taken the GATE exam are eligible to apply for merit or endowment scholarships offered by various programmes. The percentages of the scholarships are 25 percent, 50 percent, and 90 percent of the tuition costs. Students who rank under 1000 may receive a 90% scholarship. Up until 2000, there was the potential for 50% scholarships. Up to 4000, with a 25% chance of scholarships.
You can refer the below link for more details:
ALL THE BEST
I am sc student,I got 42120 state rank in bed entrance exam. can I take addmission on basis of scholarship..
I got 250 rank in AEEE how much scholarship did I suppoused to get?
I have 65% in 12th board and 62% in eng,maths, physics, chemistry. should i be eligible for taking admission in lpu for b.tech and as well as scholarship on lpunest
LPU provides B.Tech courses with more than 20 different specialities. The B.Tech. degree was available for four years. B.Tech. (Hons) and B.Tech. Lateral degree programmes are also offered by LPU.
B.Tech. LPU Eligibility Requirements
- B.Tech: Successfully completed the 12th grade with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 60 and the required disciplines of math, physics, and chemistry.
- B.Tech. Lateral: Pass with a Diploma in Engineering (any stream) grade point average of 60% or above.
- B.Tech (Hons.): Pass with a grade point average of 70% in physics, math, and English in the 10+2 or an equivalent course, subject to passing the LPUNEST.
Criteria for LPU B.Tech Selection
- The University's LPUNEST is the basis for B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral, and B.Tech (Hons.) admission.
- Candidates who have passed JEE Mains will not need to take the admission test.
- Students who get aggregate marks of at least 90% in the 10+2 or more than 90% in the JEE Mains are excused from taking the LPUNEST.
As per your query,
Yes, you are eligible to take admission in LPU Btech.