I have a percentage of 60% in 10 th grade and percentage of 90% in 12th grade can I get into Harvard University with these scores and qualifying these international examination IELTS GRE TOFEL GMAT SAT ACT ETC.OR IS THERE NO RELATION WITH MY 10th and 12th PERCENTAGE OR DOES IT DEPENDS ON SAT ACT.
Foreign universities like harvard dont give admission only on based of academics score , academics score matters no doubt but only upto level . Things which are considered mainly are extracircular activities ,STATEMENT OF PURPOSE(what you will to their university and country), Letter of recommendation and yes good band in proficiency test like ILETS . Harvard universities is very top notch and competition is very high , thats y make other backups too.
I have a score percentage of 65% in my 10th and in my 12 th If I score 90% can I get into Harvard I take care of the other exams like ielts, tofel ,gre , GMAT etc...
Hope you are doing well!!
To get seat in Harvard University to need to qualify SAT/ ACT exam
- Mathematics:- Algebra and functions, Geometry and statistics, Probability and data analysis
- Reading skills and writing skills (essay, letter)
I hope this information will helpful for you.
Feel free to ask any query
All the best for your bright future ahead.
can I do GMAT exam after BEd??
The eligibility criteria for appearing GMAT is
The candidate must have completed 18 years of age
There is no upper age limit for the candidate
If the candidate is between 13 to 17 years old, they should have permission in writing from their parents or legal guardian
GMAC has not announced any official statement regarding qualification required to appear for GMAT
Candidates who wish to enroll for an MBA programme should possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university
ALL the best
Does IISWBM accpet GMAT scores for full time MBA(Evening)?
For IISWBM's Evening MBA, CMAT, MAT and JEMAT Scores are accepted by the Institute for Admission.
For more information about IISWBM's Evening MBA Course do follow the link below
For more information about IISWBM do follow the link below
I am looking for best mba colleges for full time with minimum fees, exams accepted should be mat,gmat?? please tell me?
MBA programmes offered by government colleges and universities are much cheaper than the ones offered by private institutions.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University -The institute provides admission on the basis of the CAT score and also personal interview.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies , Mumbai- The college accepts scores of CAT/MAH CET/MAT/ATMA.
- Tata Institute of Management Studies , Mumbai- The admission into TISS is offered on the basis of TISSNET score, an exam conducted by the institute itself.
- Department of Management Sciences, Pune
- Pune University Department of Management Sciences- The college accepts scores of exams like CAT/XAT/MAT/CET/ATMA/MAH CET.
- Department of Financial Studies, Delhi University- This institute provides admissions on the basis of the CAT exam score which is conducted by IIMs.
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Christ International (Deemed to be University)- Students who undertake exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA are eligible.
- Delhi Technical University (DTU), Delhi- CAT
Hope this helps!!!
What are some major differences between MAT, CMAT and, GMAT exams?
MAT, CMAT and, GMAT are some of the popular Management entrance exams. I will list out the major differences between the three.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a National Level Exam and conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) four times a year for admission to around 600 B-schools across India.
The exam consists of Five sections with 40 questions in each. The sections and time for each are:
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning - 30 minutes
- Language Comprehension - 30 minutes
- Mathematics - 35 minutes
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency - 40 minutes
- Indian and Global Environment - 15 minutes
TO read more on MAT please refer : https://bschool.careers360.com/exams/mat
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Exam and is held Once a year by the National Testing Agency for admissions to over 1000 participating Institutes.
CMAT 2021 is a 3-hour test with MCQs from Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General. Each section will have 25 questions for 100 marks.
TO read more on CMAT please refer: https://bschool.careers360.com/exams/cmat
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is the entrance exam for those who wish to pursue their MBA and PGDM abroad. GMAT scores are accepted in over 80 countries worldwide and many top institutions in India.
GMAT is a computer adaptive test which is 3 hours and 30 minutes long and comprises 4 sections for evaluation namely Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing
TO read more on GMAT please refer: https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
which colleges in India accept GMAT
Some top colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are enlisted below :-
- Administrative Staff College of India-New Delhi
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India-Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade-New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad-Gujarat
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore-Karnataka
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta-West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Management Indore-Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur-Uttarakhand
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode-Kerala
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow-Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Management Nagpur-Maharashtra
- Indian Institute of Management Raipur-Chhattisgarh
- Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, IIM Ranchi-Jharkhand
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak-Haryana
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong-Meghalaya
- Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli-Tamil Nadu
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, Business School-Rajasthan
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management-West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar-Gujarat
For complete list refer to the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
CAT v GMAT which is best and easy?
CAT is more complex as compared to GMAT. GMAT has a well-defined structure. But, there are a few sections in GMAT like the Verbal section that can be a little tough for non-native English speakers. CAT is only valid for 1 year while GMAT is valid for 5 years. Depending on your interests and plans, both the tests have their fair share of ease and difficulty. To know more about these tests, check the blog (https://leverageedu.com/blog/cat-vs-gmat/) which I found helpful.
What is a safe gmat score to get into MICA?
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad offers admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C) course on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT and MICAT score along with GEPI. The cut off varies every year. However, a score above 700 in GMAT is a safe score for getting into MICA. For more details you can visit the link below:
do ruk jana nahi students are eligible to give the competative exams like CAT & GMAT??
To be eligible for a candidate to sit for CAT or GMAT exam student must have completed graduation in any field or equivalent qualification. There's No minimum percentage required in bachelor's degree to appear for GMAT Exam but for CAT exam student must have passed Bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks.
For more details visit the link below: