are the MCQ given in digest of navneet enough for mht-cet preparation?
See the MCQ's in NAVNEET will not come directly to the question but if you can solve the mcq's knowing the concepts, then you can get similar kind of problems in MHT CET. So don't only focus only on the mcqs but do prepare the concepts well and remember the formulas and facts which will help you to get to the answer more swiftly.
To know more about MHTCET preparation tips visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
what is the best way to start preparation for B.Tech. with 11th class
Hope you are doing well.
Here are the most important and best ways to begin B.Tech. preparation in 11th grade while keeping JEE mains preparation in mind.
- Examine the JEE syllabus in its entirety.
- For JEE preparation, you'll need the following books and study materials.
- Make a timetable or study schedule.
- Understand the fundamentals, repeat concepts, and develop a problem-solving mindset.
- For systematic and guided preparation, enrol in a coaching programme.
- Make a commitment to yourself and stick to it.
- Take short breaks in between long periods of study.
- Continue to review the concepts you've learnt.
- To accomplish big achievements, focus on small goals.
- Measuring your learning and performance is a good idea.
Hope this helps.
Currently I am studying in 11th standard, I have choosed Science stream and I am an average student. My aim is to become an IFS officer by clearing UPSC CSE. I have interest in History, Geography, etc. How should I motivate myself and concentrate more on my studies to prepare well for UPSC CSE?
First of all congratulations for choosing anIFS as your dream job. After 12 th u should complete your graduation and after that you will be eligible for upsc exam .
Now days there are many online courses for upsc u can join one of them and in you tube there is channel drishti ias you should watch their videos to get motivated and achieve your dream and yiu should watch interviews of people who have cracked upsc and got their dream come true.
Hope it helps
which corse should i opt for my graduation which would help me for myupsc preparation ?
You can generally pursue any of the course in your graduation of your interest and choice while preparing along side for the UPSC.
However, Humanities field certainly helps in preparation of the UPSC Examination, however, the selection rate shows that their is no as such reliable data which shows that candidates from a certain field do crack this exam.
You can choose the subjects which fascinates you more as that subject can be chosen over as an optional subjects which is like a milestone for UPSC Selection.
This is because even if you go for BA, it will obviously not cover all the subjects in UPSC. You will certainly need to prepare them along sides as the syllabus generally varies. So, better to go with the option of your choice, because there is no best degree for UPSC.
hey, present Im in 10th standard.can I crack sat and TOEFL by self-studying for an hour a day along with my jee preparation? if yes suggest to me any books/study plan by your experience...
To crack yourself
Follow the exam patterns
Previous years question papers
Make a routine
Follow the syllabus
Give mock test
Clear your doubts from youtube
Take helps from Google and online sites
Best books for jee mains
- Concepts of physics (Vol. 1 and 2) by H.C Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & walker
- Understanding Physics by D C Pandey (Arihant Publications): Set of books for
Electricity & Magnetism
Mechanics (Vol. 1 & 2)
Optics & Modern Physics
Waves & Thermodynamics
- Problems and solution of physics by Shashi bhushan tiwari
- Problems in physics by SS Krotov
For chemistry books are
- NCERT Textbooks (for Class XI and XII )
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
- Organic Chemistry by O P Tandon
- Physical Chemistry by P.W. Atkins
- Concept of Physical Chemistry by P Bahadur
- Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma
- Play with Graphs by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)
- Integral Calculus by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)
- Complete mathematics for JEE Main TMH
For more information about jee mains you can visit here
Thank you. I hope this answer helps you.
is there any collage who offers mpc+EAMCET?(For preparation of state level exams)
Ap Emacet preparation tips and emacet weightage 2021
given below are some of the tips you may follow while preparation of AP EAMCET 2021,
- Be thorough with the exam syllabus and exam pattern
- Make efficient use of your time
- Gather all the required study materials like textbooks and reference books
- Make a study schedule for each day and follow it
- Make notes while preparation as it will help during revision
- Make a list of all the formulas and revise it each day
- Solve previous years question papers
- Keep ample time for revision
To view syllabus and weightage kindly visit the link provided below.
Expain the preparation and standardization of 0.1N NaOH solution
To prepare 0.1N NaOH solution we should dissolve 40 grams of NaOH in 1L of water and to standardize we should Use titration method.
Process to Standardize 0.1N NaOH is as follows :
Pipette 25ml of 0.1N NaOH in to a flask and Put the Oxalic acid in a burette then titrate it against a base with a suitable indicator make a note of the End point as it gives out the volumes of the acid everytime respectively.
- Balance the equation between the acid and the base with ratio of 1:2
Finally Calculate the concentration of the acid that formed at the end.
Hope this helps you out
All the best
which college is better for civils preparation?
Hope you are doing well
There are no particular college for Civils preparation like IAS, IPS, etc. There are coaching centers where you can take coaching for prepare of Civil services. Civil service is state level exam , no college will help you in preparation, only coaching centers help you in preparation. Some Top Coaching Centers are:-
- Vajiram and Ravi IAS coaching, Delhi
- Plutus IAS coaching, Delhi
- Shankar IAS Academy, Chennai
- Analog IAS Coaching, Delhi
- National IAS Academy, Bangalore
- Chanakya IAS Academy
- Elite Academy
I hope this information will help you.
Feel free to ask any query.
All the best
i have got 68 marks in JEE Mains 2021 March Attempt (percentile predictor shows 85-88%ile expected), should i continue with jee mains preparation or start Advanced ? (Im OBC btw)
You have not clearly mentioned if you belong to OBC-NCL or OBC-CL. Candidates belonging to OBC-CL are considered as General category candidates. In 2020 the qualifying cut off percentile for General category was 90.3765335 percentile and for OBC-NCL it was 72.8887969 percentile. For JEE Main 2021 the qualifying cut off percentile for general category is expected to be in between 90-95 percentile and for OBC-NCL it is expected to be in between 70-75 percentile. SO if you belong to OBC-NCL you may qualify in JEE Main 2021, you can prepare for JEE advanced but if you come under OBC-CL then you may not qualify as the cut off percentile for general category is expected to be in between 90-95, you need to prepare for JEE Main remaining sessions and score well.
Based on the expected percentile you rank is expected to be in between 132990 - 149500. It is difficult to get seat in NITs/IIITs with such rank. However, you may have chances of getting seat in private colleges accepting JEE Main score. Here is the list of few colleges in which you may get seat
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering & Research, Hingna Road, Nagpur: IT
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering,Lavale, Pune: Mechanical
- ST. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur: ETE
Cut off is subjected to change, it may increase or decrease depending on number of candidates appeared, difficulty level of exam and number of seats available etc.
To know the list of colleges in which you have chances of getting seat you can use our JEE Main college predictor tool
To check the cut off for NITs/IIITs use the link below
To use our JEE Main rank predictor tool click the link below