ibps po me interview ki alag merit lagti hai kya
For IBPS PO once you clear the main exam you will be called for interview and if you clear it then you will be allotted a bank as per your preference which you have already given while applying.
For more details go through the official website
All the best
UPSC is easy or difficult? - prelims paper - main paper - interview
UPSC is one of the high end recruitment examinations for India with people aspiring to become IAS, IPS, IRS, officers. There is no educational background limit and so anyone can apply for this exam. People from all educational backgrounds can apply for UPSC making the competition too tough. UPSC has 3 phases.
Written Prelims Exam
Every round is an elimination round which means if you do not fare well in that round, you cannot go to the next round. So every round is difficult and is important to move to the next level. But it is not that decides whether UPSC is tough or easy. It is also your levels of preparation that decide it.The syllabus is lengthy, the subjects are diverse and you need overall knowledge thab expertise in one particular subject. You need to study for longer hours and this is not done in a month or 2. You will need atleast a year or more to prepare satisfactorily for the exams. You cannot cover the syllabus overnight.
Which IIT is offer admission in M.Tech through GATE score without interview process?
It depends upon branch to branch. There are two types of entries possible in IIT/IISc , either through direct admit or through interview and is not dependent solely on the institute but depends on the program you are applying.
Now listing institutes which take direct admission are-
- IIT Bombay -(M.Tech TA)2).
- IISc Bengaluru-(Mtech 2 year )
- .IIT Madras
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Guwahati (M.Tech TA)
Those institutes which take admission in the basis of interview and tests.
All The Best.
Azim Premji University entrance interview kis language main lete hai?
The Azim Premji University Bangalore brings about Under Graduate (BA, B.Sc) and Post Graduate (MA, LLM) courses.
As you have not mentioned the course let me explain you in general.
Under the light of pandemic application will be filled online.
There are entrance exams for your admission process.
After that there is personal interview.
Candidates should be prepared to make a presentation to the interview panel for about 10-15 minutes on a given topic as a part of the personal interview.
And lastly interviewer will not see your language skillset but will see how you are confident in delivering your words.
So be confident in what you speak whether its English or hindi.
I recently has tcs interview. I believe i have done well. But i didnt answer one technical question. How many people from sjbit, Ise does tcs usually take?
See, there's no particular figure to find out that how many number of students from SJBIT, ISE that TCS take. Yes, only that institute where you're studying, the placement cell can tell you the figures, not the company who is recruiting. Since you participated in the interview, you believe you did well but didn't answer one technical question, so need to worry and rather wait for the interview results.
Hope, it helps you.
i am in second year of b.ed. our exams was online so due to some technical glitch i have to reappear which is so unfair to me as i am in second year. is there any problem i will be facing while giving interview as the degree is of 2 n half years
If the board panel enquires you about the duration, you can explain them the exact reason of what happened, there's no problem in that, this year due to pandemic a whole lot of shift happened in academic cycle starting from school level to college, and this is something anyone associated with education is more so aware, just focus on what's in your control, for a career in teaching if you have had great academic records over the years, then that's going to be a plus point for you, your in-depth knowledge about the subject, being acquainted with latest educational technology, teaching methodology etc, these are something that the board panel will be more interested in knowing, they might ask you about the duration, but then as I told you give them the real reason, and it's not going to be much of a problem, just focus on the areas where you can do better, your strengths as this is what that will help you make growth in life professionally as well as personally.
All the best!
What type of questions are asked in ambedkar university, delhi m.a economics interview?
When it comes to interview process especially pertaining to admission, the board panel will ask questions related to the subject in which you're taking admission, so be thorough with economics in general including budget,economic survey etc other than that questions can be related to your academics, your hobbies, your background, the reason why you want to take admission so be updated about the university in that matter etc.
What are the questions ask during LDC and for liberian post during interview?
Here are some of the questions that are /can be asked during interview
- LDC Post
- How does your work experience equip you for this job?
- Which computer software have you used?
- What types of correspondence were you responsible for?
- What reports did you have to compose, format or check and distribute?
- What types of data management systems have you worked with?
- What sort of information did you have to keep confidential in your last clerical job?
- What experience do you have with handling money?
- What sort of interactions did you have with the public?
- Were you responsible for coordinating any events, projects or programs?
- Describe the busiest work situation you have recently experienced?
- How do you prioritize your work?
- Describe any innovations you made in your last job to improve efficiency?
- I think you mispelled the word Librarian with Liberian in your query
- For Librarian Post:
- Why do you want to work here?
- Why are you interested in this position and tell me a little bit about your work history?
- What is it about our position that interests you the most?
- Tell us about your long-term vision for the position.
- Based on the job description, which of the duties do you feel most comfortable with, and which do you feel may take some time to learn?
- What do you perceive as the biggest challenges in this position? What are the biggest benefits?
- Tell us why we should hire you for this position?
- What frustrates you the most as a librarian? And how do you go about fixing it/solving it?
- From your other fields of work, what do feel is most applicable to being a librarian?
- Tell us about your long-term vision for the position.
- Hope you find this answer helpful.
at Rvce how many CS/ IT companies allowed Electronics and instrumental engineering to sit in there interview
Qualcomm, Arm Embedded Tech, Igate, Patni, Cisco, Practo, Texas Instruments, Capgemini, Capillary, Cypress, Bristlecone, CTS, Oracle, Mu Sigma, Air Watch, Wipro, Dell, Futures First, Fact Set, Goldman Sachs, Ibm, Moon Raft, Citrix, Abb, Delloite, Jda Software India Pvt. Ltd., Expicent, Knowledgefaber, Neev Technologies, Exeter, Sageeza, Jsw, Samsung, Reliance, Yokogawa, L&t, Indigence Life Systems, Kpmg, Lg Electronics, Siemens, Renesas Mobile, Schneider Electric, Tesco, Dr.redys Thought Works, De Shaw, Google(Support), TCE are the companies who are recruiting Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering graduates from RV College of Engineering. Most of them are CS/ IT companies.
Hope this helps.
i had completed cognizant gen c interview 20 days back when will i get final results
It takes specific period of time to announce the results of the interview. However the results will be declared and will be sent through your mail. So don't worry even if you cracked the interview or lost in the interview the results will be delivered to your mail. Kindly keep checking your mail for interview results. Also have a look at spam mails too.