list of best college of nuclear engineering in Germany and russia
the list for best colleges for this course are,
- National Research nuclear university "MEPhi" (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute).
- bauman Moscow state university.
- Tomsk Polytechnic University.
- National Research University.
- Moscow State institute of international relations.
these are form Russia.
Here the university from Germany,
- technical University of Munich.
- RWTH aachen university.
- Technical university of berlin.
- TU Dresden.
- University of Stuttgart.
what is the future of students who did MBBS in India and pg in Russia... Do Indian MCI going to accept pg degree from Russia???..
If you are ready to move in russia for your Further studies then you have made your future brighter. There are number of Top university that provides high quality MBBS Study. study mbbs in russia is one of the best place for your further studies.
Hi, If the candidates +2 (intermidaite) is completed in open university and had completed MBBS in russia ,are they eligible to wrtite the FMGE exam ?
i am mentioning the eligibility criteria to appear in FMGE exam
1. foreign medical graduates must be a citizen of india or should be overseas citizen of india
2. aspirant must posses a primary medical qualification from the recognised institution . which must be confirmed by the concerned indian embassy of that country
3. it is necessary for applicants to submit the requisite documents as in evidence to prove that they qualified the final examination of primary medical examination on or before the specified date
4. aspirant who have completed their undergraduation as well as postgraduation medical qualification from the following mentioned countries are not required to appear for FMGE june session screening test to get the permanent or provisional registration certificate . such aspirant can directly register wit MCI or SMC fir the certificate and do their further practice in india
3. new zealand
4. united kingdom
5. united states of america
the qualification which you have done must be recognised and confirmed by the concerned indian embassy of the russia and you must be a citizen of india then only you would be eligible for the same
Need to go for MDS course in Russia after my BDS. Can you please suggest as how can I get admission there.
You have to appear for selection into any college. Choose any college which you find suitable. Check how the college selects candidates. Prepare for it and give your best. After you get your call letter, you can go and take admission.
- candidate should have graduation degree recognized by DCI or WHO.
- Must have the equivalency certificate from Russian Ministry
for applying you will need your mark sheets and pass certificate from 10th to graduation. college leaving certificate, Internship completion certificate, transcripts, passport size photo,provisional and registration certificate.
Hope it helps!
is far eastern federal university,Russia good in MBBS for Indian students?
studying MBBS in Russia is use full ?
Yes, you can study MBBS in Russia. But let me remind you the problem which you may face while studying or while applying.
1. There are many fake Universities in Russia providing fake degree that too without having a Hospital.
2. A lot of 3rd Party Corruption During the admission time.
I have completed my MBBS from Russia now I want to do PhD in Clinical Psychology from SPPU Pune.. For PET what is syllabus?
Sonal, here is the pdf format of PET Syllabus for Psychology. You can download it from the official website; http://collegecirculars.unipune.ac.in/sites/documents/MPhilPhD%20Admission%20PET%20Exam%20Syllabus/Psychology.pdf It is a 4 page pdf and so we are helping you wtih the link. Hope this helps.
i have done my mbbs from russia and i am going to pursue my post graduation here itself.. or some other place abroad.. do i have to give any entrance after returning to india after i complete my pg abroad?? please guide
To practice in india as registered doctor by MCI the foreign medical graduate has to pass the FMGE exam.
Thoso who obtained their PG from abroad are not recognized by MCI and there is no such exam to get recognized.
It is in discussion that for post graduate medical aspirant who obtained their pg from abroad, a similar exam like FMGE should be conducted by DNB so that they can practice in india. And MCI is also looking forward for this. However as of now there is no such exam for foreign medical pg aspirant.
You can give FMGE and after clearing that apply for neet pg to study pg in india.
Hope this helps.
I actually want to do MD in medicine after pharm d in russia can u pls suggest me the procedure of addmission or the name of University which is economic al for middle class
As per your question according to the data One of the foremost affordable and popular destinations to
review medicine, the Russia attracts an outsized number of international medical students per annum ,
especially from Asian countries. consistent with the Indian Embassy in Moscow, 99% of the entire
number (approximately 5,000) of Indian students studying in Russia are pursuing medical studies.
Compared to western countries, studying medicine in Russia is sort of affordable for international
students, because of the Russian government’s policy of subsidising tuition fees for foreign nationals.
aside from this, what makes Russia a preferred destination for medical studies is that the easy admission
procedure which involves fast processing of paper works and no entrance test at majority of Russian
In order to deal with an increasing number of foreign medical students, many Russian universities offer
medical programmes in English also . However, foreign students are advised to find out a minimum of
the fundamentals of the Russian language because it would help them with their interactions once they
attend study medicine in Russia.
There are around 50 medical universities and colleges in Russia which operate under the aegis of the
Ministry of Public Health of the Russia , and therefore the refore the degrees offered by them are
globally recognized by the WHO and the UNESCO.
You can get more information on the link below:
Best quality education at a reasonable price in russia
Hello dear student !
Please specify which course you want to study in so that we can answer your question properly.