WHAT IS ENTREPRENEURSHIP ?
PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering or in any other discipline along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme held by the various state, central and private universities.
SCOPE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Entrepreneurship in India has taken giant leaps in the past decade with start-ups opening every now and then and each with a new concept to offer.
- Billions of dollars are being pumped into the Indian start-up industry as businesses are picking up, recruiting in large numbers and offering lucrative pay packets.
- There could not have been a better time in India to join a start-up than now and it is the start-up industry that is taking giant strides as far as putting India on the global stage is concerned.
Some of the positions offered to graduates in Entrepreneurial Management across sectors include:
PR Manager – Business Development
Account Based Marketing Lead
Strategic Partner Manager
- Business, Government and Society
- Corporate Finance
- Cross Culture Management
- Decision Information System
- Financial Accounting
- Global Economics Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Quantitative Techniques