Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune Admission
ADYPU offers PhD and undergraduate and postgraduate through its School of Information Technology, School of Hotel Management, School of Management, School of Film and Media, School of Architecture, DYPDC School of Design, School of Liberal Arts, School of Law, School of Engineering. Admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes is based on ADYPU Common Entrance Test (ACET) hereas for admission to the doctoral programme, candidates have to appear for PhD Entrance Test (PET) (ADYPU-PET) followed by Personal Interview & Research Aptitude. Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune admission process is given below in details:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- Candidates aspiring to pursue any UG or PG programme from Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune have to appear and apply for ADYPU Common Entrance Test (ACET)
- Candidates have to qualify ACET in order to be eligible to be a part of the further admission process.
- Candidates qualifying the entrance examination will be shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates shall be a part of the stage pf the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment in order to confirm their admission.
- Final selection of the candidate will be based on marks secured in ACET, participation in the university level document verification and fee payment.
- Students wishing to pursue PhD programme from Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune have to fulfil the eligibility criteria and submit an online application to the college.
- Eligible applicants have to appear for PhD Entrance Test (PET) (ADYPU-PET) examination and they have to score at least 50% in the examination in order to qualify it.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (Including JM) AJGC-CSIRNET (Including
- JRF)/SLET/GATE (valid score) or teacher fellowship holders or candidates who have passed M. Phil. Programme of any other university are exempted from the entrance exam.
- Aspirants qualifying the entrance examination have to appear for Personal Interview & Research Aptitude and they have to qualify it and thus the qualifying candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates make a move to the final stage of the admission process that comprises university level document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be offered to the shortlisted candidates on the basis of PET, performance in the Personal Interview & Research Aptitude, university-level document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process
Admissions are done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam, ACET for Design School, Campus Studio Test, and personal interview.