|03 Oct, 2020 - 19 Oct, 2020||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 25 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 2000 | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 16 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 1000 | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|15 Jun, 2020 - 07 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 500 | Mode: Online|
|11 Mar, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur
Master of Laws (LLM) is a two-year full-time postgraduate programme in Law offered by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur with the approval of university grant Commission.
- The Candidates who secured more than 50% of marks in the qualifying examination shall be eligible for fee concession on Merit basis.
- The candidates who qualify in the AP PGLAWCET (Common Entrance Test) with good rank, shall be eligible for selection.
- Candidates must have a three-year LLB degree or a three-year LLB degree if equivalent LLB degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate of the qualifying degree examination
- For candidates of SC/ST category, a relaxation of 5% marks is provided i.e. they need to have 50% marks in the qualifying LLB degree exam.