NIMHANS Courses & Fees
Medicine and Allied Sciences (M.D.)
(Rank 95th in Public/Govt.)
Questions related to NIMHANS
Can I know the books that should be studied for mph entrance exam(NIMHANS)
given below are some of the recommended books that you can use while preparing for MPH Entrance Exam,
- Concepts of Health, Illness and Disease By Caroline Curre , Margaret Stacey
- Verbal Reasoning by G K Puri
- Health, Disease, and Illness: Concepts in Medicine By Arthur L Caplan, James J Mc Cartney, Dominic A Sisti
- Clinical Biochemistry by Allan Gaw, Michael J Murphy, Robert A Cowan
- Critical Thinking: An Introduction to Analytical Reading and Reasoning by Larry Wright
- Clinical Biochemistry in Diagnosis & Management by Saini A.S Kaur
- Communicable and Non-Communicable Disease Basics: A Primer by Madeline M Hurster
- Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Education of Communicable and Non- Communicable Diseases by S L Goel
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by P Prakash
- Introductory Lesson on Mind by Lesson on Reasoning
- The Age of Reason- Thomas Paine by Paine Thomas Paine, Daniel Conway Moncure Daniel
- Verbal Reasoning by Barbara Walsh
there is no BSc psychology in NIMHANS?
- Christ University
- Stella Maris College
- University of Calcutta
- University of Calicut
- Fergusson college
- NIMS university
does NIMHANS, Bangalore offer mbbs?
Hello Aspirant ,
According to web data and results NIMHANS not offering the MBBS Course . Institute offer courses D.M , M.phil , Msc , MD , MPH e.t.c. Let know some details about college .
- It is a Public / Government and UGC Approval University .
- Institute have National Importance and Established in 1994 .
- 4th NIRF Ranking in Medical Category .
- Average package offered is 9.60 Lakhs .
If you want some more information about college then visit this link you get some idea .
I think this answer will help you .
All the best !!!!
what the syllabus and procedure to get selected in MPH course in Nimhans and when will the forms get released and when r the exams r conducted.?
Nimhans Mph exam happens twice in a year.
Once in october and once in March.
Nimhans is national institute of mental health and neurosciences.
They are the central institution in india
For exam in october the forms released in August or September
For exam in March the forms are released in Jan or February.
Syllabus for mph in nimhans
1.principles and practice of public health
4.national health programs
5.substance use and neurological disorders related to public health
6.concepts of health and disease.
The exam is MCQ pattern and it has negative marking
+1 for every correct answer and -0.25 for wrong answer
Hope this helps you.
If any doubts related please feel free to ask us.
do nimhans pg 2020( session2) application form filling date already over by this time Or form not yet release for session 2??
I hope you ate doing well, about your question, the Entrance Exams for Session I PG-Medical & Non-Medical, DM Courses will be conducted on 6th December 2020.
For session 2 the forms are available till now I.e. 14 nov 2020, the registration forms will close off by 20 NOVEMBER 2020 there is till time apply to the earliest.
hope this helps!!
NIMHANS Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: