Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU), Hisar was established in the year 1970. The campus spreads over an area of 6095 acres. The University is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the University Grants Commission (UGC). HAU offers undergraduate (B.Tech, B.Sc), postgraduate (M.Sc, MBA, M.Tech) and doctoral (Ph.D) courses in various areas.
HAU is located at Main Road, Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, Haryana. Hisar Junction is 3.3 km away and Malik Chowk Bus Stand is 2.9 km away from the Institute. Hisar Airport is 7.8 km away from the University. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- Czech University of Life Science, Prague
- International University of Japan
- James Hutton Institute Dundee Scotland, Tokyo
- University of Agriculture Japan
- COM University Turkey
- University of Illinois, Michigan State University USA
- WSU, Australia
- AFU University Nepal
- Tokyo University of Agriculture, Japan
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- National Service Scheme: It creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- NCC: NCC encourages the cadets (boys and girls) to join the defense forces and to be the disciplined citizen of the country.
Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offers admission to many undergraduate (B.Tech, B.Sc), postgraduate (M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA) and doctoral (Ph.D) courses. Admission to some courses will be done on the All India Level entrance while for some courses candidates have to appear for the University level entrance test followed by the counselling process. The detailed admission processes to every courses are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech/B.Sc):
- For B.Sc, candidates have to fill an application form at the Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test (ET)/Agriculture Aptitude Test conducted by the University.
- Final admission will be offered based on the scores obtained in entrance test. Based on the merit list candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment will be done.
- For B.Tech, candidates have to qualify for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- JEE Main qualified candidates will have to register for the counselling process conducted by the University.
- Final admission will be offered during counselling process which will be done based on merit list prepared on the basis of JEE Main rank.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Sc/M.Tech/MBA):
- For M.Sc, M.Tech, candidates have to fill an application form at the University website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for an Common Entrance Test (ET)/Agriculture Aptitude Test conducted by the University.
- Final admission will be offered to the candidates based on the merit in the entrance test during counselling process.
- For MBA, candidates have to qualify for the Common Admission Test (CAT)/Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
- CAT/CMAT candidates will have to fill application at the University website.
- Admission will be done on the basis of the CAT percentile score of 40 or above. If seats remain vacant then candidates with a valid CMAT score will get admission and still if seats remain vacant then admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates have to fill an application form at the HAU website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for an Common Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- Final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Engineering and Architecture (Dual Degree)
Various infrastructural facilities are provided by Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University for the students and faculty such as library with a collection of books, hostel for boys and girls, labs, sports to take a break from their busy schedule, hospital for the regular check-ups and emergencies. Other facilities like banking, internet, etc are also available for them.
- Library: The library of HAU has a good collection of books, journals, and other documents to enhance the information of the students, research scholars, extension specialists, etc.
- Hostel: Hostel facility is provided by HAU, with separate blocks for boys and girls. Other facilities like internet and mess facilities are also available for hostel students.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Hospital: The University has a hospital with 50 beds and dispensaries inside the premises for any emergencies, injuries or illness of the students and staff. Dental Surgeons also visit the hospital to provide the service of RCT, fillings and routinely performed surgical procedures in Dental OPD.
- Labs: The institution has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
Last Seen: 11 Jun' 20
Joined On: 11 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Sc Agricultural Hons
It was a great experience to share my review on my Universit
Questions related to HAU
b.a admisson ki last date lab tak hai please batao
Here I'm sharing a website link for SPS college of education so for detailed information about this university please visit the same.
Please specify the college name you want to study.
I can help you out with the detailed information about your query properly then.
BA ki admission process lag bhag abhi India ke sabhi college main shuru ho chuki hai.
So please mention college of your choice.
method of purification se quetion aata hau neet me ( goc) 1st pu
Methods of purification is a part of inorganic chemistry.It consists of lots of learning of facts then learning concepts.
However it isn't a high yield portion for NEET.
Maximum 1 question can come from it.
But Learning ore and their minerals is a must as its often asked.
Hope this helps
nda ke form me name galat ho gaya hau mera to sir ab exam de sakte Hain ya Nahi
If your is wrong in the form then you can make corrections in that form by clicking of the update information tab below the form to update your details but only till the prescribed date. After that you face issues releated to that. If your name is wrong then you may contact them through mail so that any situation so occurs then they may handle that.
All the best.
Mai MA hindi se karana chahata hau
here i am listing offering offering MA hindi
1. hindu college, delhi university
2. miranda house, delhi university
3. kirorimal college, delhi university
4. hans raj college , delhi university
5. birla college of arts science and commerce, thane
6. st xavier's college, ranchi
7. kishinchand chellaram college of arts, commerce and science [KCCACS] , mumbai
8. shivaji college, delhi university
hope this helps!
does ccshau accepts jee main marks
Yes Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar accepts joint entrance examination paper 1 score for admissions. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar was established in the year 1970 and is a government college. Please click the below link to know more about this college
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: