WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL DESIGN ?
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as core subjects. Independent entrance tests for this programme are also held by the various state, central, and private universities which mostly require 50% as the prerequisite to appear for the test.
Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Design along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme held by the various state, central, and private universities.
SCOPE OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Industrial design engineers are actively involved in designing, modelling, testing and producing prototypes.
- They also work alongside engineers and model-makers, and industrial/product designers to conduct research and devise a design proposal for projects.
- Postgraduates can appear for NET and can teach Industrial Design in universities.
Following opportunities are available for Industrial Design engineers:
- Computer Aided Analysis and Design
- Design Methodology
- Electronic Material and Processes
- Floating Credit Course
- Information Collection and Analysis
- Introduction to Industrial Design
- Introduction to Photography
- Materials Testing and Technology
- Model and Prototype Development
- Product Analysis
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 868 Joined
- 32 Questions