WHAT IS AYURVEDA ?
UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as core subjects. Independent entrance tests for this programme are also held by the various state, central, and private universities which mostly require 50% as the prerequisite to appear for the test.
PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme held by the various state, central and private universities.
SCOPE OF AYURVEDA
- Ayurvedic Clinics need Ayurveda Doctors good at administering Oil Massages, Steam Therapies, Exercises and Meditation.
- They also get to teach the subject in various Ayurveda colleges across the country.
- They get to start the private practice.
- There are many Pharma companies across India which hire Ayurvedic practitioners.
Some of the avenues where employment can be sought are:
Corporate Research Units
Healthcare Administration Centers
- Dravya Vigyaniyam
- Dravyaguna Vijnana
- Kriya Sharir
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Astang Hridya
- Padartha Vigyan and Ayurved Itihas
- Rachana Sharir
- Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER AYURVEDA
Quality Control Analyst
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 1009 Joined
- 152 Questions