|NEET PG||18 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Dermatology and Venerology is a Three-year full-time course. Offered by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Admission based on NEET PG exam.
- Candidates must have a possession of MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate of the same.
- Candidates must have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before March 31 of the year in which they are appearing for the exam.
- The dates indicated by the candidate with regard to one year of rotating internship, i.e. start date and completion date, will be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original certificate at the time of counselling
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council is necessary and a document proof should be furnished at the time of counselling