- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharma.D) is a 6-year full-time integrated program course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry Mathematics or Biology
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.