- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in Pharmaceutics is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the pharmacy education course offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- B. Pharm degree of RGUHS / B.Pharm of any other recognized Indian University established by law in India/any other degree in Pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS or PCI or AICTE.
- Secured not less than 55% of maximum marks (aggregate of four years).
- Pharmacy teachers having recognized B.Pharm qualification and with the minimum, five years of teaching experience in an institution approved by AICTE and PCI will be eligible provided they have scored not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years).
- For SC/ST/Category - I candidates the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying exams.