Central University of South Bihar (CUSB), Patna was established by the Central Universities Act, 2009 (section 25 of 2009) of Parliament in the year 2009. The campus spreads over 300 acres of land. The university is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). CUSB courses include integrated (BA-B.Ed, B.Sc.-B.Ed, BA-LLB), postgraduate (MA, M.Sc., LLM, M.Com, M.Ed) and doctoral (Ph.D.) courses in various areas.
CUSB is located at Belwakarhara, Bihar. Gaya Junction Railway Station is 21.6 km away and the nearest bus depot is Gaya Bus Stand that is around 22.8 km away from the university. Gaya Airport is around 26.9 km away and it will take around 1 hour 3 minutes to reach the Central University of South Bihar, Patna. Students can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach the university.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- CUSB is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 24 May 2021 and the score is 3.01 .
Exams and Cutoffs
Central University of South Bihar, Patna Admission Details:
Central University of South Bihar, Patna courses include postgraduate, integrated and doctoral programmes in various domains. CUSB admissions to the courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) examination. Further, the candidates have to register for an online counselling process. The details of the CUSB admission process is given below:
CUSB Admission Process for Postgraduate and Integrated Courses:
- Candidates should qualify the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) conducted by the Central Universities.
- Eligible aspirants should register for a CUCET counselling process and choose CUSB as their preference.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment process.
CUSB Admission Procedure for Doctoral (Ph.D.) Courses:
- Applicants should qualify the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) conducted by the Central Universities.
- Aspirants should fill an online application form on the website of CUSB.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for an interview/viva-voce conducted by the university.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Engineering and Architecture (Dual Degree)
Law (B.A. L.L.B)
Central University of South Bihar, Patna Facilities:
Central University of South Bihar, Patna has adequate infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as a library with a collection of magazines, computer labs to give hands-on experience to the students. CUSB also provides various indoor and outdoor sports facilities, separate hostels for boys and girls. It also has a clinic inside the campus to fulfill the medical needs of the students. various other facilities like modern classrooms, wi-fi, etc are also available for them.
- Sports: The university provides sports facilities to the students and they are encouraged to participate in the various indoor and outdoor sports such as badminton, football, volleyball, chess, carrom, etc for their physical and mental wellness.
- Healthcare Facilities: Central University of South Bihar provides healthcare facilities inside the campus to cater to the medical needs of the students and staff. Doctors and nurses are available to treat the patients.
- Library: To cater to the information requirements, CUSB has a well-equipped central library for the students and staff with a varied collection of books, resources, databases, etc. Students can visit the library during working thousand they have access to electronic information.
- Hostels: The university has separate hostels for boys and girls. Indoor and outdoor sports facilities are available for hostel students.
- Laboratories: CUSB has computer laboratories that provide computing facilities to the students and staff for their projects, researches and assignments. It also provides practical knowledge to the students.
I studied in best University in Bihar and i am proud saying
Last Seen: 27 Jun' 20
Joined On: 02 May' 18
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Sc and B.Ed Integrated
It's all good.
This university is the best university of Bihar
Questions related to Central University of South Bihar, Patna
Is b.sc. b.ed integrated course available in cusb ?
According to your query, Central university of south bihar also called CUSB offers an integrated course named bsc. B. Ed which is a course of duration of 4 years ( eight semesters). It has subjects like mathematics, physics, chemistry, animal science, plant science and language proficiency for better communication. The eligibility criteria is that the student must have given 10+2 Or similar examination under any recognized board or university with minimum of 50 % of marks for general/OBC and minimum of 45% of marks for st/sc.
For more details please visit the official site whose link is given below-
Hope this was helpful. Feel free to ask any query!
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 24 May 2021 ; CGPA : 3.01