Hostel Charges includes in the course fees
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law is five-years full-time honors course offered by Guru Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam and approved by Bar Council of India.
Admission is based on CLAT Entrance Exam.
1. There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT.
2. As regards the minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured:
3. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April are also eligible to appear in CLAT online examination. However, they shall be required to produce evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
4. The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
5. In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile