- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is a five-year five months full-time course offered by the Parul University, Vadodara.
- 75% seats in all professional courses like B.H.M.S. etc. are filled by Admission Committee of the respective courses as per their guidelines.
- 25% seats under Management/NRI/All India quota in all professional courses are filled according to merit through the applications received on online admission portal.
- Eligibility criteria for admission in all the courses as decided by the admission committee are applicable to all the seats (including 25% Management seats).
- All candidates applying for Management/NRI seats must go through the registration process of the admission committee and get their merit numbers allotted.
- 100% Seats of Non Professional courses like BBA, BCA etc. are filled according to the merit of applications received on online admission portal.
The candidate shall have passed the HSCE (Std.XII, 10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his/her subjects and shall have appeared in NEET of the concurrent year