|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
It’s a 5 year course with the 5th year being a 1 year Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) . Its degree is offered by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth , Pondicherry.
- Candidates will have to appear for NEET exam.
- A merit list will be formed based on the NEET exam rank.
- Candidates will be allotted seats based on the merit list through centralized counselling by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete 17 years on 31st December of the year in which he/she wants admission
- He/she has obtained minimum marks in National Eligibilty-cum-Entrance test.
- To be eligible to take National eligibility-cum-entrance test, He/she needs to pass qualifying exams as under:
- The higher secondary exam or the Indian school certificate exam which is equivalent to 10+2 higher secondary exam comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths or any other elective subjects with English.
- The intermediate exam in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with physics, chemistry and biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- The pre-professional / pre-medical examination with physics, chemistry and biology after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional / pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in physics, chemistry and biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with physics, chemistry and biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- BSC examination of Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the BSc examination with not less than 2 of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian university/board, taking physics, chemistry and biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.