Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Browse by Degree
Exams and Cutoffs
For Postgraduate Courses:
- The admission to the 1st Semester of Master’s Course will be made on the basis of a merit list of the application prepared on the basis of marks acquired in the last qualifying exam or on the basis of the written entrance exam conducted by the university for the purpose.
- Hostel- VBU Campus has 2 boys hostels, 2 girls hostels, teachers quarters, staff quarters and a guest house.
- Library- VBU has a central library open for everyone on the campus.
- Sports- VBU Campus has a football field, a basketball court, a big park called Vinodini Park. VBU also organises other sports such as volleyball, badminton, archery, table tennis etc. in its constituent and affiliated colleges.
- Canteen- VBU Campus has a huge central canteen. The canteen has enough food amenities available. The canteen is open for everyone on the campus.
Vinoba bhave university has good placement
College for only study
Excellent place for study
Last Seen: 04 Apr' 20
Joined On: 04 Apr' 20
Education Interest: Commerce
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
Great Faculty Good Environment
Last Seen: 09 Sep' 16
Joined On: 09 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
- MA Economics
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 16 Mar 2021 ; CGPA : 2.77