About Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar
Siddharth Law College (SLC), Gandhinagar was established by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Education Society, in 1990. The aim of the College is to promote legal research. The College offers various programmes in law such as LLB, LLM, PG Diploma in Labour Laws Practice, PG Diploma in Taxation Practice. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Education Society established two law colleges in Gandhinagar and Kamrej (Surat). SLC Gandhinagar is affiliated to Gujarat University.
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar is located at Rd Number 5, Sector 16, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The College is connected with all the modes of transportation. Gandhinagar Railway Station is about 3 km away and GH - 4 S.T. Bus Stand is about 2 km away from the College. The College is also connected with the airport facilities. The nearest airport is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport which is about 20 km away from the College.
Accreditations and Collaborations:-
Siddharth Law College is accredited by NAAC.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Career Guidance and Counselling Committee: Various activities like competitions (quiz, essay writing, debate), lectures by experts, etc are organised by this committee.
- Grievance Committee: The committee ensures that there is no discrimination amongst any students inside the campus-based on caste, religion, gender, etc.
- Anti Ragging Committee: This committee takes responsibility in prevention and action initiated against ragging.
- Sapthadhara Committee: This committee ensures that students participate in all seven bands i.e. knowledge, creative expression, fine arts, music and dance, theatre, yoga and sports and community and social service that helps in the overall development of them.
- Women Development Committee: This committee deals with the complaints of any kind of harassment taking place at college premises.
- Management Committee: All the management activities are taken care of by this committee.
- Student Council: This council was started by the students to resolve any kind of issues faced by the students.
- Academic Committee: This committee is responsible for making all the academic plans like the number of working days, admission process, curriculum, etc.
- Admission Committee: All the activities related to admissions are taken care of by this committee. It also maintains transparency and publicity in the admission process.
- Exam Committee: The responsibility of this committee is to conduct internal exams and university exams as per the guidelines of the University.
- Moot Court Committee: This committee helps students practice the court session in a practical way.
- Sports and Cultural Committee: This committee is responsible to conduct competitions in sports activities and cultural activities.
- Library Committee: This committee looks after the activities related to the library like the requirement of new edition books, textbooks, etc. It also ensures that students and faculty have easy access to the library.
- Discipline Committee: This committee ensures that a general discipline is maintained in the Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar premises.
- Advisory Committee: This Committee is responsible for planning the financial requirements of the College.
- Executive Committee: This committee takes the major decisions regarding the development activities of the Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar.
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Highlights
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Courses & Fees
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Admissions
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Admission Process:
Siddharth Law College courses include undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to the courses will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. Final admission will be offered to the candidates after seat allotment, verification of the documents and fee payment. The details of Siddharth Law College admission process can be checked further in the article given below:
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Student Reviews
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Facilities
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Facilities:
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar provides several infrastructural facilities to the students and staff such as a library with a collection of books. SLC also has laboratories for the students so that they can have practical exposure, moot court, medical facilities to cater to the medical needs, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, open space hall, etc. The details of these facilities are given below:
- IT Infrastructure
- Moot Court
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Gallery
Questions related to Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar
collge ki branch surat me nahi he
You have tagged dr b.r ambedkar education society sidharth law college , it is situatedin gandhi nagar gujrat and have no other branches at surat. the full address of the college is as follows:
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar
Sector 16, G.I.D.C. Road,
Gandhinagar - 382 016.
List of law college names situated at Surat is as follows:
VT CHOKSI SARVAJANIK LAW COLLEGE, SURAT
AURO UNIVERSITY, SURAT
VEER NARMAD SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY - [VNSGU], SURAT
BHAGWAN MAHAVIR UNIVERSITY - [BMU], SURAT
Siddharth Law College, Gandhinagar Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The college has a Gym facility for the students.
The college has the library facility for all students.
The college has sports ground for sports like cricket, volleyball, kabaddi, badminton etc. Arrangements are also made for indoor games like carom and chess. Sports equipment like a chess board, carom board, and other sports kits are also made available.
The college has excellent IT Infrastructure facility for the students.
The college has an auditorium facility for events and seminar.
The college has a Wi-Fi facility for the students and staff.
Moot Court facility is available in the campus.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council