About Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology (VVIT), Guntur was established under Social Educational Trust in Nambur village, Guntur, AP, by Er. Vasireddy Vidya Sagar in the year 2007. The institute is also known as VVIT Guntur and the college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada. Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur offers Bachelor of Technology, Master of Engineering and Master of Computer Applications.
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology is located at VVIT College Road, Namburu in Andhra Pradesh. Namburu Railway Station is around 6 km away from the college. Vijayawada International Airport is approx 44 km away and NTR Bus Station is around 13 km away from VVIT. Students can hire a can or take an auto-rickshaw to reach there.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
VVIT Guntur is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur has the following collaborations:
- Infosys Campus Connect
- Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC)
- Jawahar Knowledge Center (JKC)
- Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Robotics Core School
- Social Agro Industries
- M.Govind & Sons
- Quality People
- Orange Labs
- Seventh Sense
- Ikya Global
- Talents Show
Clubs, Societies and Committees:
Theatre Club: This Club consists of actors and performers. It organises events like street plays, stage plays etc and hence the club is for theatre and dramatics enthusiasts.
Animation and Graphics Club: This Club of VVIT is for the students who are interested in the field of graphics and animation.
Dance Club: This Club of the campus which participates in various competitions in and outside college and showcase their talent of dance to the audience.
Literary Appreciation Club
Movie Appreciation Club: This Club of the college works for the appreciation of movies in the most genuine manner.
Music Club: The Music Club of the institution organises various musical events and programmes for the students and it provides a platform to the students to showcase their musical talent.
Photography Club: The Photography Club of Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology provides a platform for budding photographers to showcase their photography talent.
Political and Social Awareness Club
Yoga and Meditation Club: The members of this club perform yoga and meditation for their physical and mental well being.
Painting Club: The members of this Club provide a platform to the students to showcase their creative talent in the field of painting.
Martial Arts Club:
Sports: Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
Robotics Club: The aim of the club is to pervade the knowledge of robotics among the students. The robotics club regularly conducts various workshops for the students throughout the year.
Green Club: The members of this Club make continuous efforts to conserve and protect the environment and connect with the society and communities at large.
Culinary Club: The members of this club are engaged in organising culinary events and encourage the interest of students in culinary activities.
Telugu Appreciation Club
National Service Scheme: NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
National Cadet Corps: NCC works with an objective to create a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Highlights
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 3.20 Lakhs
- Seats: 240 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.20 Lakhs
- Seats: 180 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.20 Lakhs
- Seats: 180 Seats
- Total Fees: 3.20 Lakhs
- Seats: 180 Seats
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Admissions 2021
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur offers admission to the various courses in the field of Engineering and Technology and Computer Application are offered through different state lave and national level entrance exams. For B.Tech, candidates are admitted to VVIT Guntur through Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test AP EAMCET conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada. Admission to M.Tech courses is offered on the basis of marks secured in PGCET or GATE. Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur offers admission to MCA course through ICET conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The detailed admission process is given below:
- Candidates have to register online, apply and appear for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test AP EAMCET conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada.
- Based on the marks secured in class 10+12 and AP EAMCET with a weightage of 25% and 75% respectively, a cutoff will be released and candidates have to meet the cut off requirement.
- Further, based on the marks secured in AP EAMCET, candidates have to participate in the online counselling process of AP EAMCET conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
- Final admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
- Aspirants have to apply and appear for GATE and secure valid scores.
- Candidates have to apply online on the website of the VVIT.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in GATE and candidates will be shortlisted accordingly.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission on the basis of valid GATE scores, institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for PGCET.
- Based on the marks secured in PGCET, candidates have to apply online on the website of VVIT.
- Admission will be offered through the merit of PGCET.
- Final admission will be based on the merit of PGCET, institute level counselling process, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to register online, apply and appear for ICET conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
- Based on the marks secured in ICET, a merit list will be prepared.
- Further, based on the marks secured in ICET, candidates have to participate in the counselling process and seat allotment.
- Final admission will be based on the merit list, participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Placements
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Exams and Cutoffs
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Student Reviews
Last Seen: 01 Sep' 20
Joined On: 01 Sep' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
VVIT..The most happening place
I am somewhat happy to join this college.
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Facilities
VVIT Guntur has adequate infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, canteen, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Library: Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Sports: VVIT Guntur provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Hostel: The institute provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
- Canteen: The college has a canteen that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
- Transportation: The institute provides bus services to the students, staff and faculty for their transportation from different parts of the city.
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 28 Mar 2021 and the score is 3.09 .
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Gallery
Questions related to Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur
which is better vvit it or kits (gnt)cse
KKR and KSR Institute of Technology and Sciences , is located in Guntur. This college offers various courses in various programs like B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech etc. To admission to B.Tech courses, you have to give AP EAMCET Exam. Placements in CSE are good here. The average package is around 2-3 LPA, whereas the highest package goes very much. On the other hand, Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology is an engineering college in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Same here for B.Tech courses, you have to give the AP EAMCET Exam. Here the placements for IT are much better. The average package is around 4-5 LPA, while the highest goes above 10 LPA.
Overall, VVIT is better than KITS, in terms of placements.
Hope it helps.
Ece at vr siddhartha best or cse at vvit??
According to your question,i would judge the two branches in two colleges on the basis of placements, faculty, infrastructure and that would be the basis of my review.
In infrastructure both the colleges have good facilities . Vr Siddhartha has spacious classrooms whereas vvit has good internet facilities
In faculty members vvit has a better faculty ratio and well educated and trained professors.
In placements ece at vr Siddhartha has poor placements and the median salary is 3.6 lakhs which is too low and vvit offers an average salary of 4.5 lakhs and so i think its a better option in terms of placements.
For more information check out this link-
which is best lakkireddy balireddy or vvit?? for placements
based on the 2019-2020 placement statistics at Lakkireddy Balireddy College of Engineering, the total number of students that have been placed is around 497, with the median package offered to students being INR 2.50 lakhs and the average package offered to students being INR 8 lakhs. Some of the top recruiters that come for the campus placement are,
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Just Dial
At VVIT the package offered to students rangers between INR 2-5 lakhs an their top recruiters are,
If you would like to know more about the placements and the respective placement statistics for the above mentioned colleges kindly visit the link provided below.
sir/ mam, In the 1st round of ap eamcet I got the VVIT clg guntur. but iam applying for 2nd round to get a better clg.is it compulsory for giving self report to VVIT clg ?
If you do not wish to join in this college then you do not have to self report in the college and complete the admission process. You will still be eligible to exercise web options in second phase counselling. If you get seat in second phase counselling in a better choice of college then you need to self report in the college but if you do not get seat in second phase then you do not have any college to join. So if you are okay with no seat allotted to you by the end of the counselling then you do not have to self report in the college allotted in first phase. But if you report in the first phase seat allotment college then the previous seat allotment will be retained if you do not get seat in second phase. If you get seat in second phase then the college allotted in first phase will automatically gets cancelled. It is better to self report in the first phase allotted college so that even if you do not get seat in the second phase your previous seat will be retained but it is your decision at the end.
which is better, sree vidyaniketan engineering college or VVIT or Rvr and jc as for information technology is considered?
Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati, VVIT Guntur, and RVR and JC College of Engineering, Guntur, are similar in their Infrastructure. They have huge libraries, laboratories, cafeteria, Wi-Fi enabled campus, gym, etc,.
They accept AP EAMCET. The Placement is quite good in RVR and JC when compared to that of VVIT and SVEC. The Median Salary VVIT is Rs. 6 lakhs/year and in SVEC is Rs. 3.8 lakhs/year! The median salary in RVR and JC is Rs. 3.25 lakhs/year!
Hope this is helpful!
All the best!
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 28 Mar 2021 ; CGPA : 3.09