- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Industrial Design is a four-year full-time course offered by Avantika University, Ujjain.
1. Industrial Design
- Product Design
- Space Design
Industrial Design is a unique program centred on creating delight through good design. The learner starts with an observed need or an idea which is transformed through form, structure, colour, material, texture, environment, and details to a digital and physical prototype. The outcome could be a product, an interaction, space, or experience which creates sustainable value and evokes a positive emotional response for the intended user.
- Submit the online application for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) with the application fee
- Shortlisted candidates from DAT will be called for Studio Test on campus
- Status of your application will be communicated after the evaluation of all parameters
- 10+2 from any stream (from any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ CIE/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam)
- 50% aggregate in all subjects
- Proficiency in English
- A valid score of MIT Pune Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- DAT is jointly conducted by Avantika University, Ujjain and MIT Institute of Design (MIT-ID), Pune