- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Avantika University, Ujjain.
The B.Tech program is a four-year, full-time program with a Design Thinking approach to create social transformation through dynamic education by considering mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals. It has been developed after considering industry requirements and delves deeply into solving the challenges faced by the world.
Specializations offered - Computer Science and Engineering
- Submit the online application form with the application fee and all relevant enclosures
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for the personal interview through Skype
- Status of your application will be communicated after the evaluation of all parameters
- 10+2 (From any of the State Boards/ CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC/ CIE/ IB/ NIOS or equivalent exam) with Physics, English, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects
- 55% aggregate in the subject group Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Vocational Subject
- 50% in English
- Valid score of DAT or JEE or any state entrance examination