Details of Hostel and Campus Fee -
- Mess Charges (For 10 Months) - RS. 21,500.00/-
- Electricity & Water (For 10 Months) RS. 6,500.00/-
- Room Rent (For 10 Months) - RS. 6,500.00/-
- Campus Fee (Annual) - RS. 19,000.00/-
TOTAL RS. 53,500.00/-
- A one-time hostel admission fee or Rs. 5,000/- shall be charged from all newly admitted students
|16 Jun, 2020 - 25 Nov, 2020||Application - With late fees | Mode: Offline and Online|
|27 Jan, 2020 - 25 Jul, 2020||Application | Mode: Offline and Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Nanotechnology is a 2 years (4 Semesters) full-time postgraduate program in Engineering offered at Banasthali University, Banasthali and Approved by AICTE India.
Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
55% in M.Sc.(Physics/ Chemistry)/ B.Tech. (Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering) from a recognized university.