About Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga was established in 2009. The university is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC). The university campus lies over an area of 654 acres offering a variety of academic and infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty members including a library, hostels, computer centre, health centre, canteen, transport, shopping complex, sports, guest house, security, WiFi-enabled campus, banking and ATM facilities etc. CUK courses include various undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated and doctoral programmes related to various disciplines including Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management, Sciences, and Engineering. CUK, Gulbarga has nine schools associated with it namely School of Business Studies, School of Chemical Sciences, School of Computer Science, School of Earth Sciences, School of Engineering, School of Humanities and Languages, School of Physical Sciences, School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, School of Undergraduate Studies.
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga is located in Kadaganchi, Karnataka. The nearest airport from the university is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad which is located about 253 km away and students can reach the university campus in 4 hours 30 mins from the airport. The nearest railway station from the university is the Gulbarga Railway Station which is 24 km away and students can reach the university campus in approximately 40 mins.
- National Enterprise Development Authority (NEDA), Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Mid Sweden University
- Umea University
- Basaveshwar Veerashaiva Vidyavardhaka Sangha Bagalkot
- Karnataka German Technical Training Institute,(KGTTI ) Kalaburagi
- Sahakar Education and Social Welfare Society, Examba, Chikodi Taluk, Belagavi
- Karnataka State Biofuel Development Board Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore
Clubs, Committees & Societies:-
- Innovation Club- The Innovation Club of the Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga has been formed to nurture the innovative and creative skills of students. Students are encouraged to join this club to develop interests in innovating new things.
- Film Club- The Film Club has been developed with the objective of providing more knowledge about films to students. Students of this club have an interest in media, films and cinema.
- Theatre Club- The main objective of this Club is to develop the acting skills of students through different activities including drama, theatre etc. The members of this club work together as a team to polish their skills in terms of creativity and acting.
- Literary Club- The main objective of the Literary Club of the Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga is to encourage the literary talent of the students and enhance their creativity skills. The members of this club are always thrilled about learning new topics and exploring ideas. This Club also conducts various quiz competitions inside the institute campus.
- National Service Scheme- National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Youth Programme which is established under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India. Students of the Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga have also conducted various programmes under this scheme including international yoga day, blood donation, leprosy campaign, swachh Bharat, literary campaign, mass cleaning, mass tree plantation, road traffic awareness, sand sculpturing, polio vaccine, disaster management, PFMS training etc. to spread awareness among the common people.
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Highlights
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Courses & Fees
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Admissions 2021
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Admission Procedure:-
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga offers admissions to various programmes on the basis of the scores of Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET). Students also need to get their documents verified and pay the admission fees before getting final admissions to the university. Seats will be allotted to students based on CUCET scores. Students can check the details of CUK admission procedure given below:
- Students are offered admissions based on the scores of Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET).
- Students seeking admissions to PhD programmes also have to clear an interview conducted by the university.
- Eligible students have to apply for admissions online on the official website of the university.
- Application forms for admissions have to be submitted along with required documents and pay the necessary amount of fees.
- Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga admissions will be offered based on exam scores, document verification and fees payment.
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Placements
Computer Application and IT (M.C.A.)
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Student Reviews
Last Seen: 02 May' 20
Joined On: 02 May' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Facilities
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Facilities:
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga offers certain facilities to the students and faculty members including the library, hostels for boys and girls, computer centre, health centre for an emergency, canteen to serve food to the students, transport, shopping complex, sports, guest house, etc. A detailed description of all the facilities provided to the students and other members of the university is mentioned below.
Library- The central library is equipped with books covering all subjects including both textbooks and reference books. The library also has a collection of reports, proceedings, abstracts & indexes, encyclopedias, data books, National & International journals, audio and visual resources, CDs, educational videos and thesis/reports. The library also has a separate reading room.
Hostels- Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga provides separate hostels to boys and girls. Students have to fill the application forms for hostels separately and rooms are allotted based on availability. All the hostel rooms are provided with basic furniture and facilities. Mess facilities are also available for hostellers which serves good quality and hygienic veg food to students.
Computer Centre- The Computer Centre of the Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga acts as the central unit for the Institute with systems provided with all updated software and applications meeting the requirements of technology. The computer centre is also provided with internet facilities.
Health Centre- There is a health centre provided inside the campus which has well trained medical doctors to provide medical treatment to students and staff. An ambulance is also available in case of any emergency.
Canteen- The university also has a canteen inside the campus that serves snacks, beverages and other food items to students and other members. All the food items are fresh and hygienic and students can get all snacks and food items at affordable prices.
Transportation- Students and faculty members of the Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga are also provided with transportation facilities. Students and other members of the university who want to avail of the transport facilities must board buses on time as per the time schedule of different routes. Bus facilities are also provided by the university for industrial visits and social service activities.
Shopping Complex- The university is also provided with a shopping complex which has facilities like a hairstyling salon, stationary shop, bakery shop, photocopying, printing.
Sports facilities- Various sports facilities are provided by the university for the students including cricket, football, hockey, volleyball, basketball, shuttle badminton, table tennis etc.
Guest House- There is a guest house provided inside the campus of the CUK which is well equipped with basic furniture and other facilities. The guest house also has a dining hall and a sitting hall for the comfortable stay of guests.
This College is accredited by NAAC B++ (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 04 Nov 2021 and the score is 2.8 .
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Gallery
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Questions related to Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga
hows good ma mass communication in Karnataka University?
Hope your doing well.
Master of Arts (MA) in Mass Communication and Journalism is a full-time two-year postgraduate course and it is offered by the Karnataka University, Dharwad
Total Fees: INR 39,520
Duration:2 years (Full Time)
Course Level: PG Degree
There are 30 Total Seats break up.
refer to the link attached below for more such information regarding college and its infrastructure, and many more!
hope this helps, ping us back for more such queries.
Thankyou, Good Luck for everything ahead :)
I am aiming to get admission for the BBA program at Central University Of Karnataka. can you tell me about the admission procedure for the same?
The eligibility criteria for BBA in Central University of Karnataka is:
12th - 50%
CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) - 40th percentile
Admission is through counselling based on the rank obtained in Entrance Test (CUCET) conducted by the University.
Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 04 Nov 2021 ; CGPA : 2.8