|31 Aug, 2020 - 28 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test - Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|13 Mar, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Result | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2021 (Tentative)||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Score Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|22 Feb, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Fellowship Programme in Management programme of IIM Shillong aims at creating dedicated researchers and scholars who would explore the critical issues in management, identify opportunities for new frameworks and form new insights. The program offers opportunities for carrying out advanced interdisciplinary research in all fields of management education and practice.
The participant is expected to spend four to five years for FPM programme that includes two years of rigorous course work. The coursework aims at providing an understanding of management discipline, building theoretical foundations in the core area, develop basic skills for analyzing managerial problems and instill research interest. The coursework is expected to enable the participant to provide the platform for future research activities. The participant is evaluated through a Comprehensive Examination after the successful completion of course work and the doctoral dissertation period begins after successfully clearing the comprehensive examination. From third year onwards, the doctoral dissertation work provides them with an opportunity to make an original contribution to an area of management in general or to one of its disciplines.
Area of Specialisation: Economics and Public Policy, Marketing Management, Finance and Accounting, Information Systems, Operations Management, and Quantitative Techniques, Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource and Communication, Strategic Management, Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics.
Note: Candidates require a valid test score either of GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET) score to be considered for admission.
- Admission Based on CAT and Alternatively, those who have valid GATE, GRE, GMAT, and JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations Score.
- Admission to the programme is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores
- A Masters’ degree or it is equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates, 55% (Engineering students) or 50% (non-engineering students) aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates or equivalent grade point average.
- A 4 year Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 6.5 CGPA or equivalent for Engineering students.
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates. 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA/ICAI and CS with B.Com / degree.