|01 Feb, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 2 Years
MBA (WE) is a 2-year master degree program prudently crafted considering the needs of executives working anywhere in the world to enhance their professional and managerial skills with minimal disruption in their professional activities.
Classes are held on weekends where participants have the option to attend the sessions either in-class at IIM Shillong Guwahati Center or join online from anywhere in the world for live interactions. Making it convenient for adult learning, it follows a modular structure where a maximum of two courses are offered simultaneously.
The program would guide participants to discover and develop their potential and help them to assume greater responsibilities and higher managerial roles in their careers.
- Regular classes held on Saturdays and Sundays at IIM Shillong Guwahati Center
- Option to attend contact classes in-person or to join online for live interactions
- Option to choose and switch between in-class or online mode on any module
- 7 modules of core courses, 8 modules of elective courses including a dissertation project
- Three campus immersion modules (6 + 5 + 2 = 13 days) held at IIM Shillong main campus
- The Institute facilitates optional international immersion on a participant-pay basis
- A maximum of two courses are offered simultaneously making it convenient for adult learning
- 1-1-0 weekend model – a scheduled weekend break after every two weekends of sessions
- Option to earn credits from other programs at IIM Shillong or other selected institutes, and vice versa
- Candidates can choose to exit after core courses' modules earning a certificate in 'Executive Program in General Management'
- Candidates possessing EPGM can rejoin later (within 5 years) and complete elective modules to earn MBA (WE) Degree
- Candidates possessing equivalent credits from selected institutes can join laterally to electives' modules to earn MBA (WE) Degree
2 years (accelerated mode)
3 years (normal mode)
The program is expected to have a mix of core and elective courses in the following areas :-
All candidates are required to fill in the online application form using the link available on the Institute’s website. The application fee and the completed form must be submitted within the date mentioned for that round of admission. The application fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable. An applicant can apply for any one round only.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Executive Assessment Centre EAC Phase. Candidates with CAT (last 2 years) score or GMAT (exam taken within last 36 months) score will be exempted from written eligibility test. Selection at IIM Shillong is always a function of the candidates’ overall rank and the number of seats available for the program and other relevant parameters. Institute follows the Government of India policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions, as applicable.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)].
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience after completion of the bachelor degree will be considered.
- Candidates with and without CAT/GMAT scores are welcome. Candidates with CAT/GMAT score will be exempted from written eligibility test.