|23 Mar, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|06 Jan, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
This Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) leading to the award of Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is being launched by the Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV).
This Non-residential weekend program is an excellent opportunity for experienced professionals located in and around the City of Visakhapatnam to excel in their career.
The Program (2020-22) is scheduled to commence from August 2020.
- Value-added Course Pack (25 courses). Courses are divided into 6 Terms.
- Capstone Project
- Weeklong (5 working day) International immersion program.
- IIM Visakhapatnam Alumni Status.
The overarching goal of the Program is to help the participants enhance their managerial competencies and leadership skills for professional growth and development; and through that advanced learning, contribute more effectively to their organizations.
The specific objectives of the Program are to help the participants:
- Understand the demands and challenges of modern business organizations;
- Enhance their knowledge in functional management domains;
- Sharpen their skills in diagnostic, analytical and decision-making tools and techniques;
- Contribute to their organizational development with greater competence and confidence
• Applicants will be short-listed based on their performance in CAT/ GMAT/ GATE/ GRE/ IIMV Test, as chosen by the candidate, performance in the prior qualifications, and duration of work experience.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal interview. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate's performance based on such factors/parameters as SOP, diversity, general awareness, leadership qualities, accomplishments at workplace, etc.
• At the time of the interview, employed candidates will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employers.
• Final selection will be made based on a composite score comprising the performance in the Admission Test, nature and extent of work experience, SOP and Interview.
• The composite total score will be calculated using a multi-factor model.
The eligibility criteria for admission into the Program are as follows:
• The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree (minimum 55% marks or equivalent) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. The Bachelor's degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
• The applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on May 29, 2020 at an officer/executive level or higher; as a professional or as an entrepreneur. Part time work experience, clerical (non-officer/ non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience.
• Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT, GATE or GRE score to be considered for admission.
I. CAT score validity: Not more than two years old as on 29/5/2020
II. GATE score validity: Not more than three years old as on 29/5/2020
III. GMAT/GRE score validity: Not more than five years old as on 29/5/2020
• Alternatively, applicants also can choose to apply for PGPEx by opting to take the IIMV Test.