Marwadi University was established on May 9, 2016, bypassing Marwadi University bill in Gujarat Assembly and it was established through Gujarat Private Universities act 9 of 2016. The university is promoted by Chandarana Intermediaries Brokers Pvt. Ltd. (CIBPL) and Marwadi Shares and Finance Limited (MSFL) (a major stock broking company in India). The university is recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India, Bar Council of India, Association of Commonwealth Universities and University Grants Commission. Marwadi University is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. Candidates wanting to know more about Mody University can go through this article further. Candidates wanting to know more about Marwadi University can go through this article further.
Marwadi University is located at Rajkot-Morbi, Road, PO, Gavridad in Gujarat. Bileshwar Railway Station is around 9 km away from the university. Rajkot Airport is around 13 km away from the college. Rajkot Central Bus Station is approximately 11 km away and it takes approximately 24 minutes to reach the university from the bus depot.
Accreditation and Collaboration
- Marwadi University is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
The university has the following collaborations:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Jyoti Cnc
- Cisco Networking Academy
- Rexroth Bosch Group
- Version Systems Pvt. Ltd
- Helios Solution Pvt. Ltd
- Viridian Espark Venture Accelerator
- Nkonnect Infoway Pvt. Ltd
- Impetus Prolific Private Ltd
- Radhe Renewable Energy Dev. Pvt. Ltd.
- Illinois Institute Of Technology
- Universitatea Din Pitesti
- Nse Academy
- Uczelnia Jana Wyżykowskiego
- Technische Universitat Kaiserslautern
- Steelo Architectural Hardware
- Reliance Jio
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- Embedded Club - The members of this a club of Madwadi University learns to develop programming assembly language and a hardware project.
- EPDaT Club - Electronic Project Design and Troubleshooting Club helps in learning to design the projects, identifying and solving the potential if any that arises.
- Aeromodeling and Robotics Club - The member of this Club are engaged in various activities related to aerodynamics, constructional experiments that are linked to structure and flying capabilities of models that includes construction and testing of various flying objects like RC planes, RC Copters, Quad-copters, Bi-copters etc and design.
- HDL & Ardunio Club - The club functions to impart knowledge amongst students about the latest electronics hardware for computation and control.
- ORACLE Club - The Club focuses on the understanding that the role database administrator can play in solving problems and providing a proper solution. It also helps students to boost their confidence regardless of their major and feel justifiable and makes them feel that they can fulfil all their dreams and aspirations. A memorandum of understanding has been signed with Oracle University for the students to excel in Computer Engineering & Information Technology.
- Linux and Scripting Club - The Club of Marwadi University works to spread knowledge amongst students about Linux, scripting fusion of programming language.
- Technical Interview Club - This club has a major role to play in the student’s life as it helps them during the interview process in campus recruitment. It conducts a mock interview where students are placed in a real-time situation of interviewing and they get an about cracking an interview. It also prepare the students by revising their fundamentals of technical subjects in the company perspective and helps them in gaining knowledge.
- C++ Club - This Club of Marwadi University helps the students in object-oriented programming using C++ computer language.
- Earthquake Awareness Club - This Club of the university has members who address the students of various schools in order to give the basic knowledge of the earthquake and demonstrate about the do’ s and don’ts during the earthquake so that they are well prepared for the unforeseen mishappening during the natural calamity.
- Fitness Club - This Club focuses on the fitness of the students and spreads awareness about having a healthy body and organizes workshops to encourage the students to take part in physical activities.`
- Team-building Club - This Club helps in building a relationship and inculcates team-spirit, leadership and promotes unity among the students by involving them in games or team building activities.
- Green Club - Environment is sacred and precious to everyone living on this planet and hence it is our responsibility to conserve and protect the environment. The members of this club work in this direction and contribute towards environment conservation organises activities and events spreading awareness about the environment protection actions.
- Astronomy Club - This club conducts various activities related to astronomy such as astronomy quiz, astronomy projects, etc. Students are also given lectures on astronomy and its related field and various experts are invited to the university to take the lectures.
- Movie Club - This Club has members interested in films and Regional, National & International movies are screened every fortnight at the auditorium of the varsity. This Club has a large collection of award-winning movies.
- Technical Awareness Club - This Club of Marwadi University create awareness among students about the latest trends in IT and advanced technology.
- Construction Club - This is a departmental club of the Civil Department that works on projects undertaken for working on suspension of the bridge of span 80′ in the campus to understand construction procedures and load transfer mechanisms.
- AutoCAD Club
- GATE Club - This Club gives comprehensive and rigorous training for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in Computer Science and helps them in preparation.
- CAD Modeling Club - This Club provides knowledge about CAD Modeling Software Such as PRO-E that are used by the industries.
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing Club
- Aided Manufacturing with Computers
- Cultural Club - This club provides a platform for students to showcase their talents by participating in various activities and cultural festivals.
- Music Club - Music club is for the people who are passionate about music and gives a platform to the budding artists to promote their talent and mesmerize the audiences with their performances.
- The Public Speaking Club - The Public Speaking Club of the university enhance the communication skills of the students and develops the students’ competence to speak confidently in public. Students showcase their oratory skills and become effective presenters.
- IIIC Club - This Club of Marwadi University helps the technocrats that to be a part of various technical events and learn about the advancement of technology. Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Club and Projects are the strategic units of this club.
- IBM Club - IBM Club helps the students in upgrading the skills, experiential learning and adapt with current and upcoming technology and tools related to mobile application development as it keeps on changing. This is done with the help of IBM Worklight and cloud deployment using IBM Blue-Mix.
- M-CIRED Club - Marwadi Centre for Innovation, Research and Entrepreneurship Development that nurtures the entrepreneurship skills and it is a major organ under the Secondary Institution that supports multi and cross-disciplinary programmes for technology development and advancement through research. This helps is economic growth and development.
- Networking Club - The Networking Club of Marwadi University imparts knowledge among students about establishing a network between two computers, troubleshooting the network problems, configuring wireless access point (Wifi) router, sharing of files between two or more computers (Windows), introduction to the server operating system and virtualization software (VMware / Virtualbox).
- Cyberoam - Club CYBEROAM is the only Identity-based Security Certification available worldwide and this certification and training programme helps in empowering students with knowledge of Network security. The course helps to become security professionals who are well aware of the basics of networking and UTM security and delivers practical knowledge of configuration deployment, and management of Cyberoam identity-based UTM appliances in complex enterprise scenarios. Having knowledge helps the students to get a plethora of employment opportunity in the IT sector.
- CISCO Club - The CISCO Networking Academy of Marwadi University offers CCNA course that helps students to succeed on the basis of their interests, backgrounds and objectives. These networking courses are structures in such a way that students get an ample career opportunity, continuing education, and globally-recognized certifications. CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) totally validates the ability to operate, install, configure, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks and it also includes implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a Wide Area Network (WAN). The curriculum of CCNA includes topics such as how to mitigate security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills, etc.
Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
Marwadi University Admission
Admission to B.Teh programme is offered on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) score whereas admission to B.Arch is offered on the basis of NATA scores and merit of the qualifying examination. Marwadi University offers admission to the law programmes on the basis of CLAT/LSAT/MU CAT (Marwadi University Common Admission Test). CMAT score/MU-CAT is accepted for admission to MBA/MCA and MU-CAT/GATE scores are required for admission to the ME programmes. Admission to the rest of the programmes is based on the merit of the qualifying exam. Marwadi University admission process is given below in details:
Marwadi University Admission Process to all UG and PG programmes except BE/B.Tech/B.Arch/MBA/MCA/ME
- Aspiring candidates have to download the application form and submit the completely filled form along with all the required documents.
- Admission shall be based on the merit of the qualifying examination that is the aggregate percentage in class 12 and for the master programme, it will be on the basis of marks secured in the graduation.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination and such candidates shall be eligible for the further Marwadi University admission procedure.
- Shortlisted candidates have to get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee in order to confirm their admission.
- Thus, the final admission of the candidates o the above-mentioned courses will be based on the merit of the qualifying exam, university-level document verification and fee payment.
Marwadi University Admission Procedure for BE/B.Tech
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) for Marwadi University admissions.
- Eligible candidates have to submit an application on the website of the University.
- Admission shall be based on the merit of the qualifying examination and JEE Main scores.
- Based on the merit of the qualifying examination and JEE Main scores candidates will be shortlisted for the further admission procedure.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the counselling for document verification and fee payment.
- Final selection of the candidate will be based on the merit of the qualifying examination, JEE Main scores, document verification and fee payment.
Marwadi University Admission Process for B.Com LLB/BA LLB Programme
- Aspirants have to apply and appear for CLAT/LSAT/MU CAT (Marwadi University Common Admission Test).
- Based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination candidates shall be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates move to the next stage of the admission process and they have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment process.
- Admission shall be finally offered to the shortlisted candidates on the basis of CLAT/LSAT/MU CAT scores, university-level document verification and fee payment.
Marwadi University B.Arch Admission
Candidates desirous to take admission to the B.Arch Programme offered by Marwadi University have to apply and appear for NATA and obtain a valid score.
On the basis of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) score, candidates have to apply for admission to the university.
Admission to the B.Arch programme is based on the merit of the qualifying exam and NATA scores.
Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of NATA scores and merit of the qualifying exam and the shortlisted candidates have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment.
Final selection of the candidates for admission to B.Arch programmes will be based on NATA scores, the merit of the qualifying exam, performance in the personal interview, university-level document verification and fee payment.
Marwadi University Admission Process for MBA/MCA Programmes
- Aspiring candidates have to apply and appear for CMAT and obtain valid scores.
- Aspirants have to apply online on the website of the university and appear for Marwadi University Common Admission Test in case they do not have a CMAT score.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of CMAT/MU-CAT scores and the shortlisted candidates have to get their documents verified and then they have to pay the requisite course fee.
- Final admission will be based on the CMAT score/MU-CAT, verification of documents and fee payment.
Marwadi University ME Admission
Candidates have to apply and appear for GATE.
Non GATE candidates aspiring to pursue ME from Marwadi University have to apply and appear for MU-CAT.
On the basis of MU-CAT/GATE scores aspirants will be shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates shall be a part of the next stage of the selection process.
Shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment in order to confirm their admission.
Final selection of the candidate will be based on marks secured in MU-CAT/GATE score, participation in the university level document verification and fee payment.
Library, laboratories, cafeteria, gym, etc are some of the facilities provided by Marwadi University. The library is well stocked with books, magazines, journals, etc. The laboratories have all the latest machines and equipment and help the students in gaining practical exposure. The gym is used by the students in his/her free time for maintaining their physical fitness. The computer centre caters to the computational needs of the students and faculty. The facilities of Marwadi University are listed below:
Library - Marwadi University has a library that has a wide range of books, magazines, journals, etc. and students can also access resources and can gather and exchange information with each other.
Laboratories - The institute has sophisticated laboratories that are well equipped with instruments and help the students during their practical sessions.
Gymnasium - Marwadi University has a gym that has a variety of gym equipment and students can use their free time and go to the gym for maintaining their physical fitness.
Sports - The college encourages students to actively take part in sports activities and it provides sports facilities to the students and they can play various outdoor and indoor sports and keep their mind refreshed and have a healthy body.
Hostel - Marwadi University provides accommodation to the students and has separate hostels for boys and girls with has facilities like mess, sports, guest room, medical assistance, etc that can be availed by them.
Computer Centre - The computer centre of Marwadi University is well equipped with the latest technology and caters to the computational needs of the students and faculty.
Amphitheatre- The amphitheatre of the university is used to organise guest lectures, seminars, workshops and various other programmes and it has a seating capacity of 1000 audience.
Cafeteria - The cafeteria of the college is a spot for chilling out with friends and snacks and meals that are provided by the canteen at an affordable price and the canteen is hygienically maintained. It can accommodate around 300 students.
Review of Marwadi University
Last Seen: 17 Nov' 20
Joined On: 09 Nov' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
College helps student to enhance their abilities.
Last Seen: 29 May' 20
Joined On: 29 May' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- BE Civil Engineering
this a good destination to start your success
Honoured to pursue Information and Communication Technology
Last Seen: 28 Feb' 20
Joined On: 06 Sep' 18
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2023
- BE Mechanical Engineering
Questions related to Marwadi University, Rajkot
BMM course ki fees kya h or kab or kaise admission le???
Can you please specify the course name again, because Marwadi University, Rajkot doesn't provide any BMM course. There are courses such as BBA, MBA etc., provided by the University related to management studies.
So, please restructure your question and ask agin.
Hope you understand.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: