Quick Facts

Total Fees
1 Lakh
Approval
BCI

Fees Details

General:
1 Lakh
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 1 Year

Master of Laws (LLM) is a one-year full-time postgraduate program in Law offered by MVN University, Palwal with the approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI).

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates should have passed LL.B from a recognized University with 50% marks. The admission to one year LL.M program should be based on merit decided on the basis of an All India Admission test conducted specifically for this purpose. The Admission test will be for 70% of weightage of total marks and the rest of 30% will be equally distributed on the basis of work experience, publications, and statement of purpose.

Applications Open Now

UPES LLM Admissions 2020
UPES LLM Admissions 2020
Apply
GMU - Gujarat Maritime University
GMU - Gujarat Maritime Univer...
Apply
Great Lakes- App. Deadline 28  Feb - PGPM & PGDM
Great Lakes- App. Deadline 28...
Apply
SOIL- School of Business Design
SOIL- School of Business Design
Apply
UPES - School of Business
UPES - School of Business
Apply
SRMHCAT 2020
SRMHCAT 2020
Apply
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
UPES M.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books