- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science is a two-year full-time postgraduate course and it is offered by the Nagaland University, Lumami.
It is the policy of the Nagaland University to offer equal educational opportunities to all qualified persons, provided the following conditions are fulfilled by the applicant.
- Eligible students for Major streams (internally or externally) will be given preference over General stream.
- An applicant must have passed three-year Degree Course with Honours/Major with 50% marks and for General stream students of Arts, Commerce and science with 55% in the concerned subject in which admission is sought.
- 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST category will be considered.
- Applicants who have graduated from Colleges (Private/Govt./Autonomous) affiliated to Nagaland University shall be entitled to 10% weightage of bonus marks over others. For instance, a candidate who had passed out from any college affiliated to Nagaland University with 60% marks in graduation will get 6% as additional weightage and his/her total percentage will become 66% while drawing the merit index of selection.
- The number of seats available for admission to each Department will depend upon seats authorized by the University.