|20 Apr, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|19 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|24 Oct, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
B.Des Communication Design is full time four year undergraduate degree course degree offered by Nirma University, Ahmadabad.
The selection process of Admission to the Bachelor of Design Programme consists of the following stages:
- UCEED – Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design conducted by IIT, Bombay
- Admissions to the Bachelor of Design (BDes) programmes at Nirma University, is done through the shared results of the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) conducted by IIT Bombay, the organizing institute of the UCEED exam.
- Students who have passed Class XII (or equivalent) in 2019, or appearing in 2020, in ANY STREAM (Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities) are eligible to appear for UCEED.
- The candidate shortlisted based on the merit of the PART-A of UCEED Score shall be invited for situation test and personal interview.
- The candidates seeking admission in the 1st year of Degree Programme leading to Bachelor of Design (BDes) shall have passed the HSC examination (10+2) or any other recognized examination considered as equivalent by Nirma University with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates holding 10+3 year Diploma approved by State Board of Technical Education or any other board/university as considered equivalent by Nirma University, with minimum 50% aggregate marks will also be considered eligible.
- Students who have passed Class XII (or equivalent) in 2019, or appearing in 2020, in ANY STREAM (Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities) are eligible.