Rai Technology University established in the year 2013 under the Karnataka State Act, 2012 (Rai Technology University Act 2012). The university is also known as RTU and it is a private university. Rai Technology University is recognised by the University Grants Commission. RTU courses include B.Tech in Electrical EngineeringComputer Science & Information Technology, Electronics & Communication B.Sc Agriculture, BBA, MBA and PhD
Rai Technology University is located at 11th Mile Gallu, Doddaballapur - Nelamangala Road Mallohalli Village Kadanur, Doddaballapur, Taluk, Bengaluru in Karnataka. Dodballapur is around 13 km away from the university. Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru is around 38 km away from the Rai Technology University. Doddaballapur KSRTC Depot is around 13 km away from the university. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach RTU.
Rai Technology University Admission
Rai Technology University courses include B.Tech in Electrical EngineeringComputer Science & Information Technology, Electronics & Communication B.Sc Agriculture, BBA, MBA and PhD. According to the Rai Technology University admission criteria, B.Tech is offered on the basis of the scores of Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) Main/JEE (Advanced)/Karnataka CET/COMED-K, or any other State level Engineering Entrance Examinations. RTU BBA admission is based on Telephonic/SKYPE or face to face Interview. RTU admission to the M.Sc programmes is based on the marks secured in the entrance exam conducted Rai Technology University. Rai Technology University MBA admission is based on the marks obtained in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ or other related entrance exams, marks in class 10th/ 12th/ graduation/ their performance in GD- PI. RTU admission process is given below in details:
Rai Technology University B.Tech Admission
- Engineering aspirants have to apply and appear for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main)/JEE (Advanced)/Karnataka CET/COMED-K, or any other State level Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- On the basis of the scores obtained in the above-mentioned exams, candidates have to apply online on the website of the university.
- Shortlisting of applicants will be based on the marks obtained in Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) Main/JEE (Advanced)/Karnataka CET/COMED-K, or any other State level Engineering Entrance Examinations and the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the last stage of RTU admission process.
- Aspiring candidates have to get their documents verified and then pay the course fee.
- The final selection criteria include the marks obtained in the Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE) Main/JEE Advanced/Karnataka CET/COMED-K, or any other State level Engineering Entrance Examinations, participation in the counselling process, verification of documents and fee payment.
Rai Technology University BBA Admission
- Candidates desirous to seek admissions to the BBA course offered by Rai Technology University have to first fulfil the eligibility criteria and submit an application form on the website for RTU admission.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for a Telephonic/SKYPE or face to face Interview and the shortlisting of candidates for the further Rai Technology University admission process will be based on the performance in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be a part of the last stage of RTU admission process in which they have to get the documents verified and then pay the course fee.
- Rai Technology University admission shall be confirmed after the fee payment and verification of documents.
RTU Admission Process for M.Sc. Agriculture
- Candidates aspiring to take admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by Rai Technology University have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the programme they wish to pursue and then submit an online application on the website of the university.
- Applicants have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for various programmes.
- Aspirants have to qualify the entrance examination in order to be eligible for the next round of the Rai Technology University admission process that is university-level document verification and fee payment and it is mandatory to complete this procedure in order to confirm their admission.
- Final selection of the candidates shall be based on marks secured in the entrance exam, participation in the university level document verification and fee payment.
Rai Technology University MBA Admission
- Aspiring candidates have to apply and appear CAT/MAT/CMAT/ or other related entrance exams.
- On the basis of the scores obtained in the above-mentioned exams, candidates have to apply online on the website of the university for Rai Technology University admissions.
- Shortlisting of candidates for the further RTU admission procedure will be based on the marks obtained in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ or other related entrance exams, marks in class 10th/ 12th/ graduation/ their performance in GD- PI.
- Shortlisted candidates have to submit all the necessary documents for the verification of the documents and pay the requisite fee.
- Final admission of the MBA aspirant will be confirmed only after document verification and fee payment.
Rai Technology University facilities help students to have an enhanced college life. The infrastructural facilities help in the smooth functioning of Rai Technology University. The library has an enriched collection of books and helps the readers in upgrading their knowledge. Students of RTU are motivated to take part in various sports activities. The university has laboratories that are well equipped with advanced and modern instruments. One can refer to the next part of the article in order to know about the facilities of RTU.
- Sports - The university provides sports facilities to the students and students of the varsity are encouraged to participate in the various indoor and outdoor sports for their physical and mental wellness.
- Library - The library of the institute is sacred to the book lovers and they spend their free time at the library and upgrade knowledge. Apart from a varied collection of books, it also has a variety other reading materials, magazines, etc.
- Laboratories - The university has well-designed laboratories that help the students to carry out practical experiments and gain practical exposure apart from theoretical knowledge.
Questions related to Rai Technology University, Bangalore
rai technology university Bangalore
Rai Technology University is one of the Best Agriculture university In India. It is an UGC approved University located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established in the year 2013.
It has all the basic facilities like library, laboratories, sports transport etc. To know more about this college please go and visit the following link:
All the best.
Rai Technology University, 11th Mile Gallu, Doddaballapur, Nelamangala Road, Mallohalli Village, Kadanur(Post), Madure(Hobli), Doddaballapur Taluk, Bangalore-561204, Karnataka, India
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: