- 05 Feb 2021: RGU has to play pivotal role in improving quality of education: Khandu Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time Educational program and it is offered by the Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar.
Admission shall be based purely on merit in accordance to the following rules:
Percentage of marks in graduation (10+2+3) with additional weightage as under:
- 2% marks for Honours/Major in any subject;
- 10% marks for graduates of Rajiv Gandhi University or 5% marks for APST Graduates from other Universities
- Order of merit shall be determined after giving the weightage at (a) & (b) above. However, distribution of seats to candidates from different streams will be taken into consideration as far as practicable.
- Selected candidates for Direct and Paid seats have to submit an undertaking that they are not in service. However, if any one is in service, then, he/she will have to submit a No Objection Certificate and one year leave certificate from his/her employer, failing which, the seat shall be cancelled.
Candidates with M.A./M.Sc/M.Com/B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./(B.E./B.Tech with specialization in Science and Mathematics having 55% marks), degree (10+2+3 scheme) from Rajiv Gandhi University or any other recognized University with 50% marks in graduation is eligible for admission to B. Ed. Two Year Programme. SC, ST, and OBC (NCL) candidates shall be given relaxation of 5% marks.