About SRMU Lucknow
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki was established by Uttar Pradesh State Government in the year 2012. The university is also known as SRMU Lucknow, Ramswaroop University and SRMU Barabanki. SRMU Lucknow is the only university in India that was started and is governed by IIT Gold Medallists. SRMU Barabanki is recognised by University Grants Commission National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Bar Council of India (BCI) and Council of Architecture (COA) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. The pharmacy programmes of Ramswaroop University is approved by the Pharmacy Council and the university is a member of the Association of India Universities. Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctoral programmes to the students.
Ramswaroop University is located at Village Hadauri, Post Tindola, Lucknow - Deva Road, Barabanki in Uttar Pradesh. Jugaur Railway Station is around 12 km away from SRMU Barabanki. Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is approx 38 km away and Gomti Nagar Bus Depot is around 19 km away from Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
SRMU Barabanki has the following collaborations:
- Western Syndey University
- NHRD Network
- Million Minds
- Asian Institute of Technology
- LMA Building Leaders
- Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kanpur
- TATA Institute of Social Sciences
- Supervisor’s Training Centre
- Confederation of Indian Industry
- CSIR IITR
- E Cell-IIT Bombay
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- TATA Motors
- National Institute of Hydrology
- Royal Honey and Bee Farming Society, Lucknow
- Wdhwani Foundation
- Ziroh Labs
- TIE Global
- Water Aid
- Carleton University
- International School of Entrepreneurial Leadership
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Snapshot: This Club of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki has buzzing photographers who showcase their photography talent and capture captivating moments and covers all the events conducted.
- Sur Jhankar: This Club has music lovers who are passionate about music and showcase their musical talents to the audiences.
- Expressions: This Club is for the theatre enthusiasts and they can showcase their talent of acting to the audiences.
- Ozone: Environment is sacred to everyone living on this planet and hence it is our responsibility to conserve and protect the environment and the members of this club work in this direction and contribute towards environment conservation.
- Golden Pen: This Club works to develop student’s aptitude towards literary activities and nurture literary talent and enhances their literary creativity.
- Razzamatazz: This club of SRMU Barabanki has keen students interested in the field of design and fashion and works with the motive of Fashion with Purpose and provides solutions to societal issues in a beautiful way.
- Beat the Beats: This Club is responsible for organising all the dance events at Ramswaroop University. It organises dance events in many forms.
- Srijan Club: This is the arts and craft club of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki that showcases their creative talent through art and craft.
- Manch: This Club of SRMU enhances the communication skills of the students and helps them to get a command over the English language.
- The Positive Psychology: This Club of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki educates people about positive psychology and tries to become positive change agents in society.
- Business Buzz: This Club provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas and encourages students to participate in various Psychological games, Group Discussion, Business plan, Games based on negotiation skills, business plans, etc.
- Sports Club: This Club promotes sports and encourages students to actively participate in various sports programmes and activities conducted by them.
SRMU Lucknow Highlights
SRMU Lucknow Courses & Fees
SRMU Lucknow Admissions 2021
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctoral programmes to the students. Admission to undergraduate postgraduate and diploma courses is based on the merit of the qualifying examination and will be a part of Admission-cum-Enrollment process. Admission to the doctoral programme is based on the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by SRMU Barabanki. The details admission procedure of all the courses are mentioned below:
SRMU Lucknow Placements
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Computer Application and IT (M.C.A.)
SRMU Lucknow Student Reviews
The College Is Good for Studying and only for studying.
Learnt to live life properly from my 2nd home.
College life experience
A Good College
Last Seen: 18 Feb' 21
Joined On: 08 Jun' 20
- Batch of 2020
- B.Com LLB Hons
SRMU Lucknow Facilities
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki has adequate infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, mess, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
SRMU Lucknow Gallery
SRMU Lucknow Related Articles
Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech courses at Shri Ramswaroop Memorial ....
Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial University has announced admissions into undergra....
Application forms for admission to B.Tech courses of Shri Ramswaroop Memor....
SRMU Lucknow Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The University understands that for most of the students, it is the first time that they are away from the care and comfort of their home. Therefore, special care has been taken to ensure that their hostel stay is made secure and comfortable. Separate hostels are available for boys.
The University understands that for most of the students, it is the first time that they are away from the care and comfort of their home. Therefore, special care has been taken to ensure that their hostel stay is made secure and comfortable. Separate hostels are available for girls.
Medical facilities have been provided within the University for immediate Medical Attention and care. All the essential medicines are available in University Campus in Admin Department. The University provides the primary medical facilities up to Rs. 10,000/-. The University has its own ambulance service for all the students, which is available, round the clock, to transport the patients needing specialized medical care.
The University has a Gym facility for the students.
The University has the Central library facility for all students.
There are excellent recreational facilities for sports at SRMU. Indoor and outdoor games like chess, carrom, badminton, tennis, basketball, volleyball, football, cricket etc. Gymnasium facility is also provided for students. For multi-dimensional development, students are encouraged to participate in at least one game/sport of their choice. Extensive outdoor and indoor games facilities have been provided within the campus for overall physical development and recreation. We firmly believe in the age old adage “Healthy mind resides in a healthy body”.
Internet, computer center and other IT related facility available on the University campus.
A spacious Cafeteria is located within the campus catering meals, snacks, beverage, mineral water etc. for students, faculty and visitors. Students and faculty have to deal with a regular heavy pressure of academics and therefore they require a place to unwind and relax over a cup of tea/coffee. A well laid out and spacious cafeteria is located within the campus catering for meals, snacks, beverage, mineral water etc for all students, faculties and visitors. Extended opening hours have been deliberately kept to ensure that the services of the cafeteria are available at all times.
The University has an auditorium facility for events and seminar.
There is a dedicated fleet of buses for smooth, efficient and fast transportation of students/faculty from multiple points in Lucknow to the University. Bus routes and timings are charted such that all areas of the city are linked in the shortest span of time.
The University has a good networking for alumni association.
The University has Wi-Fi facility for the students and staff.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: