Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki was established by Uttar Pradesh State Government in the year 2012. The university is also known as SRMU Lucknow, Ramswaroop University and SRMU Barabanki. SRMU Lucknow is the only university in India that was started and is governed by IIT Gold Medallists. SRMU Barabanki is recognised by University Grants Commission National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Bar Council of India (BCI) and Council of Architecture (COA) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. The pharmacy programmes of Ramswaroop University is approved by the Pharmacy Council and the university is a member of the Association of India Universities. Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctoral programmes to the students.
Ramswaroop University is located at Village Hadauri, Post Tindola, Lucknow - Deva Road, Barabanki in Uttar Pradesh. Jugaur Railway Station is around 12 km away from SRMU Barabanki. Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is approx 38 km away and Gomti Nagar Bus Depot is around 19 km away from Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
SRMU Barabanki has the following collaborations:
- Western Syndey University
- NHRD Network
- Million Minds
- Asian Institute of Technology
- LMA Building Leaders
- Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kanpur
- TATA Institute of Social Sciences
- Supervisor’s Training Centre
- Confederation of Indian Industry
- CSIR IITR
- E Cell-IIT Bombay
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- TATA Motors
- National Institute of Hydrology
- Royal Honey and Bee Farming Society, Lucknow
- Wdhwani Foundation
- Ziroh Labs
- TIE Global
- Water Aid
- Carleton University
- International School of Entrepreneurial Leadership
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Snapshot: This Club of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki has buzzing photographers who showcase their photography talent and capture captivating moments and covers all the events conducted.
- Sur Jhankar: This Club has music lovers who are passionate about music and showcase their musical talents to the audiences.
- Expressions: This Club is for the theatre enthusiasts and they can showcase their talent of acting to the audiences.
- Ozone: Environment is sacred to everyone living on this planet and hence it is our responsibility to conserve and protect the environment and the members of this club work in this direction and contribute towards environment conservation.
- Golden Pen: This Club works to develop student’s aptitude towards literary activities and nurture literary talent and enhances their literary creativity.
- Razzamatazz: This club of SRMU Barabanki has keen students interested in the field of design and fashion and works with the motive of Fashion with Purpose and provides solutions to societal issues in a beautiful way.
- Beat the Beats: This Club is responsible for organising all the dance events at Ramswaroop University. It organises dance events in many forms.
- Srijan Club: This is the arts and craft club of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki that showcases their creative talent through art and craft.
- Manch: This Club of SRMU enhances the communication skills of the students and helps them to get a command over the English language.
- The Positive Psychology: This Club of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki educates people about positive psychology and tries to become positive change agents in society.
- Business Buzz: This Club provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas and encourages students to participate in various Psychological games, Group Discussion, Business plan, Games based on negotiation skills, business plans, etc.
- Sports Club: This Club promotes sports and encourages students to actively participate in various sports programmes and activities conducted by them.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctoral programmes to the students. Admission to undergraduate postgraduate and diploma courses is based on the merit of the qualifying examination and will be a part of Admission-cum-Enrollment process. Admission to the doctoral programme is based on the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by SRMU Barabanki. The details admission procedure of all the courses are mentioned below:
Undergraduate postgraduate and diploma courses
- Aspiring candidates have to first meet the eligibility criteria and submit an online application on the website of SRMU Lucknow.
- Admission shall be based on the merit of the qualifying examination thus candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be eligible for Admission-cum-Enrollment.
- Candidates who are eligible for Admission-cum-Enrollment have to report to the Registrar Office for Admission-cum-Enrollment process and submit all the required documents and other forms, get their document verified and pay the requisite fee.
- Final admission will be based on the merit of the qualifying examination, Admission-cum-Enrollment process, university-level document verification and fee payment.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online on the website of SRMU Barabanki.
- Candidates have to appear for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki and secure at least 50% marks.
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in RAT will be shortlisted and they will be called for an interview.
- Candidates qualifying the interview will make a move to the final stage of admission that is document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be based on marks secured in Research Aptitude Test (RAT), performance in the personal interview, university-level document verification and fee payment.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Computer Application and IT (M.C.A.)
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki has adequate infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, mess, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Library: SRMU Barabanki has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Sports: Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Hostel: The institute provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
- Cafeteria: The university has a cafeteria for boys and girls that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students and caters to the food requirement of the students.
- Transportation: Ramswaroop University provides bus services to the students, staff and faculty for their transportation from different parts of the city.
- Laboratories: SRMU has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Computing Centre: The institute has a computing centre to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.
- Medical Facilities: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution provides medical facilities to the students.
- Seminar Hall: The seminar hall of the institute is used for conducting various activities, programmes, functions, guest lectures and workshops for the students.
Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
I enjoyed my student life in this college a lot.
Good campus but Very less placement
A good university with diverse opportunities for students
GOOD IN TERMS OF ACADEMICS, HAS SCOPE OF IMPROVEMENT.
Last Seen: 14 Feb' 20
Joined On: 23 Apr' 15
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
One of the best university to pursue your UG & PG courses
Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech courses at Shri Ramswaroop Memorial ....
Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial University has announced admissions into undergra....
Application forms for admission to B.Tech courses of Shri Ramswaroop Memor....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: