SRMU Lucknow Admission Process 2021
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctoral programmes to the students. Admission to undergraduate postgraduate and diploma courses is based on the merit of the qualifying examination and will be a part of Admission-cum-Enrollment process. Admission to the doctoral programme is based on the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by SRMU Barabanki. The details admission procedure of all the courses are mentioned below:
Undergraduate postgraduate and diploma courses
- Aspiring candidates have to first meet the eligibility criteria and submit an online application on the website of SRMU Lucknow.
- Admission shall be based on the merit of the qualifying examination thus candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be eligible for Admission-cum-Enrollment.
- Candidates who are eligible for Admission-cum-Enrollment have to report to the Registrar Office for Admission-cum-Enrollment process and submit all the required documents and other forms, get their document verified and pay the requisite fee.
- Final admission will be based on the merit of the qualifying examination, Admission-cum-Enrollment process, university-level document verification and fee payment.
- Eligible candidates have to apply online on the website of SRMU Barabanki.
- Candidates have to appear for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki and secure at least 50% marks.
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in RAT will be shortlisted and they will be called for an interview.
- Candidates qualifying the interview will make a move to the final stage of admission that is document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be based on marks secured in Research Aptitude Test (RAT), performance in the personal interview, university-level document verification and fee payment.