|24 Apr, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|30 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|04 Feb, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|05 Feb, 2018 - 05 May, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & AH) is a full-time 5½ years undergraduate degree programme as per MSVE-Regulation of Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
The selection of the students for admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H. degree course shall be only on the basis of his/her merit in the main PVT examination conducted by DUVASU, Mathura.
In case of candidates having obtained equal marks in the entrance examination, their inter-se ranking shall be determined on the basis of the following:
- The aggregate percent of marks (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English) obtained by the candidates at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2.
- In case of the candidate, who has obtained equal marks in the aggregate at the qualifying examinations as well as in science subjects, and even other examinations up to high school examinations, the date of birth shall be the basis i.e. the candidate senior in age would rank higher for selection.
A candidate must have passed the:
- He / She should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- He /she must not have less than 17 years and a maximum of 25 years age on or before the 31st December of that year of his/her admission and there shall be relaxation in maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates.
- A candidate under General Category for admission to the Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree course shall have to qualify in each of the subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination and 47.5% (5% less than the qualifying marks for reserved category) for the candidates of SC & ST category.
- The selection of the students for admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H. degree course shall be only on the basis of his/her merit in the main PVT examination conducted by DUVASU, Mathura.
- The minimum qualifying marks for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H program shall be 50% for UR & OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates in both preliminary and mains PVT examinations separately.
- Candidates seeking admission under NRI are those who are educated abroad and should have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English up to the 12th Standard level with 50% aggregate marks in these subjects. NRI candidates are not required to appear in PVT, however, they must have secured minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- NRI sponsored candidates shall have to qualify the admission procedures as laid down for the students under the general category. He/she has to appear in the Pre Veterinary Test (PVT) conducted by the University and declared eligible based on the PVT results.
- He/she shall produce his/her mark sheet/certificate of Intermediate Examination at the time of counselling.
- He/she must be the domicile of Uttar Pradesh (Not in case of NRI/NRI sponsored candidates).
- Candidates appearing in Intermediate Examination of 2019 are also eligible to appear in the Pre - Veterinary Test (PVT), however, their admission will also be governed by the above cited rules.
- All admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme shall be made strictly on the basis of merit of Main Entrance Examination (PVT) result cum reservation as per the State/University Rules.
- In the event of concealing any information or providing wrong information, admission will be cancelled.
- All admissions shall be provisional in the first instance and the University reserves the right to cancel admission granted to a candidate without assigning any reason.
- No person shall be entitled to claim any compensation or concession if the admission granted is subsequently cancelled.