Questions related to GD Goenka School of Management, Gurgaon
if your collage provide any scholarships
I did MBA from Lovely professional University,LPU is one of the best choices indeed. It provides for multiple industrial exposures,live projects,an updated curriculum rigor and technology along with very good placements and personality development.
During my post graduation I got 100% scholarship on the basis of achievements in sports and it continued till last semester of my MBA. I represented LPU in AIU level and won gold medal.The scholarships was more then merit scholarship.
Lovely Professional University strongly believes in the fact that monetary constraints should not be an obstacle for a student to have access to quality education. So, the University extends Scholarship Scheme to students on various parameters. Scholarship can be availed in all the Programmes of the University, ranging from Diploma to Ph.D. Students have been awarded with scholarship worth Rs. 100+ crores in last year only.
In LPU,Students get different scholarships as per their performances in the academic as well as in other activities.The scholarship is also available on the basis of:
- Due to current situation LPU has introduced COVID-19 FRONTLINE Scholarship scheme worth Rs 20 Crores, to honor the selfless contribution of the COVID-19 frontline warriors (I. e. Doctors, Nurses, Para-medical staff, Civic staff, Police personnel and many more) during the time of pandemic breakout through a special scholarship to their wards.
- Percentage in Qualifying Exam
- Performance or Rank in National Level Test
- Percentage in Sports (https://www.quora.com/topic/Sports) , Cultural (https://www.quora.com/topic/Cultural-Evolution) , R&D, Co-curricular Activities (CCA) (https://www.quora.com/topic/Co-curricular-Activities-CCA) , Social Services (https://www.quora.com/topic/Social-Services) and National Bravery Award (https://www.quora.com/topic/National-Bravery-Award)
- Special Scholarship for Toppers of Education Board
- Fee Concession for Defense, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel and their dependents.
- Scholarship for Orphan Applicants
- Scholarship for Person with Certain Disability
As per my knowledge,Whatever scholarships you are awarded at the time of admission,it will be continue till the last semester,But it can be cancelled in case of any serious misconduct or in disciplinary action committed by the student or poor academic performance.
For more information kindly visit Lovely Professional University websites or call on Tel: +91-1824-404404
GD Goenka University celebrated its third Convocation on December 23, 2017 ....
GD Goenka University organises International Leadership Training Skills Workshop for School Librarians
G. D. Goenka University successfully organised a four-day International Lea....
Institute: GD Goenka Univeristy, SohnaGD Goenka University, Sohna has ann....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: