- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Charutar Vidya Mandal University, Anand
Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law offered by Charutar Vidya Mandal University, Anand with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Students who have passed XII Science / Commerce / General Stream Examination or its equivalent examination with English as a subject, are eligible for admission.
- For NRI and International Students as per the Sardar Patel University norms.
- Minimum marks in the qualifying examination for admission [As prescribed by the Bar Council of India]
- It is to be noted that the qualification of class 10th, 12th or graduation are subject to pass percentage of 45% for general category, 42% for OBC category, and 40% for SC/ST category subject to Rule-7 of Legal Education Rules is quoted below:-
- Bar Council of India may from time to time, stipulate the minimum percentage of marks not below 45% of the total marks in case of general category applicants, 42% for OBC category* and 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST applicants, to be obtained for the qualifying examination, such as +2 Examination in case of Integrated Five Years’ course or Degree course in any discipline for Three years’ LL.B. course, for the purpose of applying for and getting admitted into a Law Degree Program of any recognized University in either of the streams.