Ujjain Engineering College (UEC), Ujjain was established in the year 1966 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. UEC was formerly known as Government Engineering College, Ujjain. In 1998, the college was declared autonomous by the State Government. UEC, Ujjain offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering. The campus of UEC spreads across 300 acres of land. The College is recognised by AICTE.
UEC, Ujjain is located at Ujjain Indore Road, Vasant Vihar, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. Vikram Nagar Railway Station is around 4 kms away and Ujjain Airport is around 12 kms away from the College. UEC, Ujjain is well connected with all modes of transport. Students can take a taxi or a bus to reach Ujjain Engineering College.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
UEC, Ujjain is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Anti Ragging Committee: The Committee increases awareness and prevents any ill activities like raging inside the campus.
- Training and Placement Cell: This Cell ensures that the students get placed in a good company. It also provides training to them for their career growth by conducting various activities like presentations, group discussions.
- Grievance Redressal Cell: No discrimination should take place amongst any students inside the campus based on caste, religion, gender, etc are taken care by this Cell.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Exams and Cutoffs
For Undergraduate Courses (BE/ B.Tech):
- The candidates have to qualify for the JEE Main Exam. Admission can also be done on the basis of 12th class merit marks but preference will be given to the candidates having JEE merit marks.
- The candidates have to fill the online application form on the official website based on their JEE Main scores.
- For final admission, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the counselling process.
For Postgraduate Courses (ME/ M.Tech):
- The candidates have to qualify for the GATE Exam. Admission can also be done on the basis of Non GATE/BE/B-Tech merit marks but preference will be given to the candidates having GATE merit marks.
- The candidates have to fill an online application form for admission to the College.
- For final admission, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the centralized online counselling process conducted by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
- Library: The library of UEC has various academic books, reference books, journals, magazines, etc.
Seminar Halls: The College has seminar halls equipped with LCD projectors, sound system and AC for presentations, meetings, training and placement of the students
Last Seen: 22 May' 20
Joined On: 22 May' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2023
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
Good college only if you are short of money
Affordable and gives quality education
UEC life is decent, if u aren't living in its hostel
Last Seen: 31 Jan' 17
Joined On: 26 May' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- BE Chemical Engineering
Questions related to Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain
from when college counselling is starting
admission in ujjain engineering college can only be started after the conduction of IIT JEE, as this college takes admission on the basis of JEE mains marks.
the counselling process will only then get started and you can get admission in the college only then, for the moment you have to wait for this pandemic situation to get over , only them something can be done.
Hope that helps
all the best
Sir , what is fee structure of litral entery in cs branch?
As per your query.you want to know about the fee stracture of lateral entry in ujjain college.
BTECH-1,66,000 per annum
I got uec in 1st round mp be counseling but I want to register in 2nd round but registration is not happening, writing registration is done
As your query is you appeared in the first round of counselling in Madhya Pradesh and got you EC as a seat alloted but you want to register for the second round of counselling and the registration is not happening with the fact that registration is done.
I would like to tell you that in case of counselling process there are basically three options with you on the seat allotted to you in the rounds of counselling.
- You want to go with the seat alloted to you you can use the freeze option on the seat hence you are out of counselling process.
- If you feel that you can go with other better option you can let the seat on float so that you can cherish other rounds of counselling without losing the seat allotted to you.
- And at last if you don't want to be the part of counselling process you can withdraw your rank.
If you don't choose any of the option or if you choose float as a option then you don't need to register for second round of counselling you are automatically transferred to next round.
But in my opinion it would be better to contact with the counseling cell for better understanding.
I hope your query is solved.
Dear sir, uec is alloted to me in 1st branch op mp be counseling but I want to participate in 2nd round. Can I have to cancel alloted colleg
Hello Rahul, No, there's no need to cancel the allotted college. You can go for the 2nd counseling by holding the course allotted in the 1st round. If you get a better course, them automatically the 1st round seat will be released and given to other candidates, but in case you don't get a seat in the 2nd round too then you can take admission in the seat given in 1st round.
Dear sir, uec is alloted to me in 1st round of mp be counseling but I want to register in 2nd round but it is not happening, write reg done
Hope you are doing well. If you have alloted uec in first round and want to get some other college then if you apply for upgradation then the college's listed above uec will only be allotted so if you want to get college other than that then you need to apply in the second round of councilling where you are asked for re Choice filling and not in second upgradation so then in second round ACCORDING to your rank and merit you will get some other college.
Hope this helps.
If any queries feel free to ask
All the best!!
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: