- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a three-year full-time course affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and Approved by AICTE.
Admission based on the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) Entrance Exam.
- A candidate seeking admission into Three years MCA programme must satisfy the following criteria:
- A candidate must have passed in any bachelor's degree with Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level or should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at graduation level.
- Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt of AP.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
- The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the ICET.
- The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MCA programme based on the ICET rank.
- The Management admits the remaining 30% under Management quota.