Admission Process 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada Placement Details:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. JNTUK admission to the undergraduate courses will be done through AP EAMCET examination. JNTU Kakinada M.Tech admission will be offered through GATE/PGECET examination while for M.Pharm course, aspirants have to appear for the GPAT examination. The details of JNTUK admission process can be read further in the article given below:
- The candidates should qualify Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET).
- Candidates have to register for the EAMCET counselling process and choose JNTUK as their preference.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of the performance in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
JNTUK admission procedure for M.Tech/M.Pharm:
- For M.Tech, admission will be done on the basis of performance in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET).
- Admission to M.Pharm will be done on the basis of performance in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
- Candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of JNTUK.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission is either through EAMCET counseling or by enrollment with Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Kakinada