- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology & Chemistry) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course and it is offered by the Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur.
There will be a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit drawn category wise as per the mode of admission
85% of total seats in each program shall be bifurcated and filled up by the University as under:
- HP Bonafide Seats: These seats are for the candidates who are Bonafide Himachali as defined in H.P. Govt. Revenue Law or who have passed at least 2 out of 3 (8th, 10th& 12th standard) Examinations from schools/colleges situated in the territorial jurisdiction of Himachal Pradesh.
- Over and above Seats: These seats are for Kashmiri Migrant, Nominees of Jammu and Kashmir under PMSSS and Self Financing candidates. In the case of a B.Sc. Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)/ B.Sc. Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology & Chemistry) program, the 15% seats will be open on merit to all including Himachali candidates
- 10+2/ Intermediate/ Higher Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by an Education Board/ University/ Council (duly recognized by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala / MHRD, New Delhi).
- 50% marks for General/ OBC category (40% for SC/ST/ Person with Benchmark Disability category) in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics with not less than pass marks in each subject.
- Any examination of a University/ Education Board/ College/ School in a foreign country recognized by the University as equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English.