|05 Aug, 2020 - 16 Sep, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|09 Jul, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The Post Graduate Program is a course that gives the students a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), which is equivalent to the MBA degree, after the passing of the IIM act. The Post Graduate Program (PGP) is the flagship programme at all of the IIMs, which is of a duration of two years.
These are the subjects for the respective terms:
- Quantitative Methods
- Managerial Communication – I
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managing People and Performance in Organisations
- Term 2:
- Understanding Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance
- Managing Organisations
- Managerial Communication –II
- Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods – II
- Introduction to Strategy
- Business, Government & Society
- Research for Marketing Decisions
- Management of Information Systems and Technology
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Appear for CAT examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Appearance(PA) process.
- The PA process will be conducted. It will consist of a Written Ability Test(WAT) and Personal Interview(PI). This is common for all IIMs participating in Common Admission Process(CAP).
- Preparing the merit list based on Cat score, WAP and PI score and Profile score as well.
- An undergraduate/ bachelor's degree with a min aggregate of 50%( 45% for SC/ST/PWD quota).
- The undergraduate degree obtained by the candidate must comprise of a minimum of three years of education after the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In case the candidate is awarded CGPA, the equivalent percentage would be based on the methodology provided by the institution/university from where the undergraduate degree was obtained.
- Candidates appearing in their final year of under graduation can also apply for the IIMs candidature, provided the Head of the Institution provides a certified document stating the concerned details.
Candidates of the above criteria will not be eligible for admission if he/she does not submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2019 from the principal/head of the department/registrar/director of the institution/university (issued on or before June 30, 2019) stating that they have completed all of the required (the result can be awaited) for obtaining the undergraduate degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
Best experience for in campus hostel life
Last Seen: 08 Sep' 16
Joined On: 08 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Great peers and guidance from best Faculty.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
One of the best IIM in all aspects
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017