|NEET PG||23 Feb, 2021 - 15 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2021 - 21 Mar, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Apr, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|18 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|31 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Anaesthesiology is three-year full-time postgraduate course, offered by King George's Medical University, Lucknow with the approval of Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Admission in KGMU is only through National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-PG) Examination.
- Admissions are made through UP State Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (UP PGMEE) for 85% of the seats and the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination conducted by DGHS, New Delhi for 15% seats. Reservation of seats for scheduled castes/ tribes and Other Backward Classes is made according to UP Government rules.
- Candidates must have a possession of MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate of the same.
- Candidates must have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before March 31 of the year in which they are appearing for the exam.
- The dates indicated by the candidate with regard to one year of rotating internship, i.e. start date and completion date, will be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original certificate at the time of counseling.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council is necessary and a documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.